Trump using alex jones' stretegy to lose more money during a trial?

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Like the guy just can't help himself, even if what he was saying was true, or he truly believes it, is it a good idea, to continue to defame the person DURING the trial your accused of defaming? How is this a winning strategy to lower damages, or least not make it worse.

Yesterday he defamed her 22 times during the jury selection, today he's muttering under his breath and banging his hand so that the jury can hear him after being told not to do it multiple times.

I know the guy can't help himself, but you would think if nothing else, narcacism and self preservation would stop him.

Reminds me of how during his second trial alex jones was on air defaming the defendants and at the end of the trial they just ran a 5-10 minute clip of everything he said, and I wouldn't be surprised if a big part of that 1 billion dollar loss was just his continual contrition showing no remorse or even feeling bad about it.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, Trump is horrible. Any idiot can see it. Nonetheless, masses of Christians seem to love him. It doesn't matter for much, though. It's just the hoi polloi, the masses and their religion of Man.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Like the guy just can't help himself, even if what he was saying was true, or he truly believes it, is it a good idea, to continue to defame the person DURING the trial your accused of defaming? How is this a winning strategy to lower damages, or least not make it worse.

Yesterday he defamed her 22 times during the jury selection, today he's muttering under his breath and banging his hand so that the jury can hear him after being told not to do it multiple times.

I know the guy can't help himself, but you would think if nothing else, narcacism and self preservation would stop him.

Reminds me of how during his second trial alex jones was on air defaming the defendants and at the end of the trial they just ran a 5-10 minute clip of everything he said, and I wouldn't be surprised if a big part of that 1 billion dollar loss was just his continual contrition showing no remorse or even feeling bad about it.
But...but....Trump's a "stable genius." He said so, himself!

-- A2SG, and he should know, right?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is chosing to act inappropriately in the courtroom so he can claim how unfair the judges are when they inevitably discipline him for his own behavior. He's ever the victim and his followers eat it up....and empty their wallets.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump is chosing to act inappropriately in the courtroom so he can claim how unfair the judges are when they inevitably discipline him for his own behavior. He's ever the victim and his followers eat it up....and empty their wallets.

Until Donald crosses the point of diminishing returns. He believes his popularity grows every time he gets to play the victim card. But the jig is nearly up. I think his victim act is tired and worn out. It will soon work against him as one would expect in a normal society. Courts will bring reality back into the consciousness of Donald Trump (and some followers). And prison could bring a measure of acceptance if not actual remorse.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

It is my personal belief that the trump Supporters that he is performing for and who eat this up don't have that much money in their wallets, but they will vote for him because he gives them what they want and he owns the Libs. The supporters who get the tax breaks on their mansions, Yachats, and personal jet planes don't pay attention to the reality TV star, they are in it for the Quid Pro Quo.

Upvote 0