Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Respectfully, I have not seen anyone lie to their country to take down the President. Where do you get your information?

The ones who (made up) the Russian connection.

And the news stations that (played right into it).

Deep State out for Trump.
They wanted their girl in.
At (any) cost.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The ones who (made up) the Russian connection.

And the news stations that (played right into it).

Deep State out for Trump.
They wanted their girl in.
At (any) cost.

M-Bob
In the Name of Jesus and with God watching, can you honestly say that this email was manufactured by what you call the deep state out for Trump or the news stations who you think played right into it for Hillary?

29dc-tower-tear2-jumbo.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what's the source on that?
I've never seen nor heard of it before.

M-Bob
The source is an email exchange between Michael Cohen and Felix Sater from November 3, 2015. It was made public in September of 2017 and can be found at almost any legitimate news site. Trump Associate Boasted That Moscow Business Deal ‘Will Get Donald Elected’

Can you honestly say that this email was manufactured by what you call the deep state out for Trump, or the news stations who you think played right into it for Hillary?
Have you heard there is no Russian connection none.
Please pardon my saying that it would be helpful if you were more specific. I've heard what AG Barr has reported, that there is no evidence of collusion as pertains to Donald Trump, his campaign and Russia's interference in the 2016 election. Is that what you are referring to?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You should be more specific. I've heard what AG Barr has reported, that there is no evidence of collusion as pertains to Donald Trump, his campaign and Russia's interference in the 2016 election. Is that what you are referring to?
Yes -- seems to prove total innocence?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I understand that the carnal mind in it's enmity against God feels lifted up in the putting down of others. That is what I believe is behind this hatred of Democrats.

As for a small dark place in all of us, I admit that I am repulsed by almost everything Trump says. But with every compulsion to dislike Trump I am also sensitive to how he affects me and I feel the urgent need to examine myself and take a mental shower. I believe that it's the Holy Spirit that instructs me and cleanses me concerning this. Do you experience the same thing?

The serial adultery and sexual assault stuff, bother me. Likewise, after he was warned separating children from parents would cause significant harm to them, he decided that would be another way of "discouraging" asylum applications.

Makes your skin crawl, doesn't it?

I'm assuming that he's venial, rather than evil. Few people actually chose to be evil. Most of the time, they are just looking out for themselves, and convince themselves that they are justified in what they do.

I think Trump is like that.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes -- seems to prove total innocence?
M-Bob
I am not here questioning Trump's innocence in any legal sense of the term. God sees it all. I am here proving that it is wrong to imply that public officials had no legitimate reason to investigate Trump's ties to Russia as pertains to collusion. This is why I showed you the email so that you can see that no one fabricated this situation as a means to take down the President, and so that you can guard yourself from engaging in the slander of others.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks for that. I realize there was certainly plenty of indications, such as the Trump Tower meeting, that agents of the Russian government were seeking to work with the Trump campaign, and evidence such as Trump Jr.'s comment that he was interested getting "dirt" on Clinton from them, to justify an investigation.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Trump -- the collusion delusion is over

At the end of the Civil War, President Lincoln, in an act of statesmanship, extended the hand of friendship to the Confederate states and attempted to heal a divided nation by welcoming them back into the Union!

President Donald J Trump had a chance to elevate the political discourse after the release of Barr's 4 page statement summary of the Mueller Report - instead of attempting to follow Lincoln's example by attempting to unite America's polarized factions, he chose to pour more "gasoline" on the flames!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...one of the differences is that the Republicans have spent the last 20 or so years condemning the Democrats for the very thing they now see as a virtue. :wave:

When did Trump act like Bubba and leave the evidence on a/numerous blue dress/es? :scratch:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
When did Trump act like Bubba and leave the evidence on a/numerous blue dress/es? :scratch:

Hmm...
Marla Maples (adultery with her while married to Ivana)
Melania Knavs (adultery with her while married to Marla)
Stormy Daniels(adultery with her while married to Melania)
Karen McDougal (adultery with her while married to Melania)

The ones that have become public knowledge, not counting the rather amusing case of Russian prostitutes in a hotel room once occupied by the Clintons.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would be these guys:
fd7296ca4cc6f0e994ca0fd0c97e8a1b.jpg

by three different wives all of whom he cheated on...repeatedly. Or instead of a stain on a dress there were these:
5c76b6d5250000050580ad00.png

1127749022.jpg.0.jpg

As an aside: I thought the blue dress was now ok? After all we weren't voting on the pastor-in-chief, right? shouldn't Republicans/conservatives be excusing President Clinton's adulteries like they do President Trumps? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

• Winner
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm...
Marla Maples (adultery with her while married to Ivana)
Melania Knavs (adultery with her while married to Marla)
Stormy Daniels(adultery with her while married to Melania)
Karen McDougal (adultery with her while married to Melania)

The ones that have become public knowledge, not counting the rather amusing case of Russian prostitutes in a hotel room once occupied by the Clintons.

That would be these guys:
fd7296ca4cc6f0e994ca0fd0c97e8a1b.jpg

by three different wives all of whom he cheated on...repeatedly. Or instead of a stain on a dress there were these:
5c76b6d5250000050580ad00.png

1127749022.jpg.0.jpg

As an aside: I thought the blue dress was now ok? After all we weren't voting on the pastor-in-chief, right? shouldn't Republicans/conservatives be excusing President Clinton's adulteries like they do President Trumps? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

See what I mean about rationalizing, using consensual acts as if they were just as bad/worse than Bubba's non consensual acts which is what I was referring to. :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See what I mean about rationalizing, using consensual acts as if they were just as bad/worse than Bubba's non consensual acts which is what I was referring to. :doh:
Wait...there was a trial and President Clinton was convicted for the above? How did I miss that? Or (and what I think is the more likely reason for the above) President Clinton has a "D" after his name while President Trump has an "R" and that's what makes all the difference between them. :wave:
tulc(finds that's all it takes for some) :sorry:

• Winner
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

You asked when Trump acted the way Bill Clinton did. I showed you examples that were like Bill Clinton, and now you're telling me "see what I mean." If you're surprised that sometimes Trump didn't force himself on women, I'm not sure why.

There was at least one claim that Bill forced himself on a woman, but no confirmation that it actually happened. That's like the claim of that 13-year-old girl who sued Trump for sexually assaulting her. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. The difference is, we have Trump's own statement that he sexually assaults women, and confirmation by several women he assaulted.

The point of this thread is the hypocrisy of Trump supporters going into a tizzy because of one unsupported accusation of kissing woman's head by a democrat, while giving Trump a pass on his confirmed cases of sexual assault. And yes, when he admits doing it, and several women confirm his claim, that's confirmed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait...there was a trial and President Clinton was convicted for the above? How did I miss that? Or (and what I think is the more likely reason for the above) President Clinton has a "D" after his name while President Trump has an "R" and that's what makes all the difference between them. :wave:
tulc(finds that's all it takes for some) :sorry:

But, but, but I thought "ALL" women were supposed to be believed!!

One political party has to be convicted in a court of law and the other only needs to be insinuated that the incident happened to be proclaimed guilty and the offense is considered to be much, much, much worse (even though it isn't).

Don't you find that to be surprising?

(Oh wait, never mind forget I asked that I already know the answer).

Upvote 0