Trump supporters talking racially profiling at the polls and starting a coup when they lose

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,722.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Article

His supporters here said they plan to go to their local precincts to look for illegal immigrants who may attempt to vote. They are worried that Democrats will load up buses of minorities and take them to vote several times in different areas of the city. They’ve heard rumors that boxes of Clinton votes are already waiting somewhere.

"If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

Trump has presented no evidence for his claims that the election will be rigged. Many of his supporters appear to have taken him seriously however, and the logical conclusion is that they need to take their country back by any means necessary.

Question for forum Trump supporters: How can you possibly support a man who, instead of admitting defeat, is willing to endanger the mechanisms in our democracy that support a peaceful transition of power?

How can you possibly support a man so narcissistic that he's willing to tear our country down rather than gracefully accept the result of an election?

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
This is just crazy. And the madness is coming from both political camps. Have you seen this news story yet?

Dealing with death threats after a Clinton endorsement: Arizona Republic

this is an excellent editorial.:oldthumbsup:
While I support Trump, I do not support or condone any backlash from either party.
Let the people speak freely by voting for the candidate of their choice, and let it remain there.
My God is big enough to deal with any consequences that may happen from that vote without my assistance.

• Agree
Reactions: civilwarbuff
Upvote 0