✟214,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump suggests Clinton operatives deserve death for "spying operation"

It looks like Hillary Clinton operatives conducted a spying campaign not only before the election but also after Trump took office. Espionage is serious business. I believe the death penalty is only on the table should the information have been given to a foreign power.
This isn't a one-time break in such as with Watergate, this was a program to attempt (going all the way to spying on the White House)to find something that could be used to discredit a duly elected president. Recall the Hillary email. I think ti was just before the election, involving the Russia Russia Russia hoax. The trail of information needs to be followed from the actual spying devices right back to Hillary.
This was a serious attack against our country, we need to get this out in the open and punish anyone, Democrat or Republican, who was or is involved in espionage.

Last edited:

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Donald should have a care regarding his draconian words, in light of his own legal woes.

As Granny Valentine used to say: Keep your words light and sweet; you never know when you'll have to eat them.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure what the penalty should be, but it should be harsh. Evidence is pointing that this was taking place while he was the President, not just during the campaign (which would be bad enough). Spying on the sitting President of the United States - no matter it Trump or anyone else - is not a light matter to dust under the rug.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Betraying Donald always carries harsh penalties...
upload_2022-1-11_11-22-59.jpeg

...just ask Mike Pence. #commonsense

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure what the penalty should be, but it should be harsh. Evidence is pointing that this was taking place while he was the President, not just during the campaign (which would be bad enough). Spying on the sitting President of the United States - no matter it Trump or anyone else - is not a light matter to dust under the rug.

Except that the "spying" is the collection of openly available data from DNS servers. It's not actually a crime, so the death penalty would be a *tad* severe.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Ahhhh, the great blowhard Donald J. Trump! I speak for no one but myself, but pretty much every time he speaks, the thought that runs through my head is? "Man, I'm sure glad he's not president!!!"

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

It looks like Hillary Clinton operatives conducted a spying campaign not only before the election but also after Trump took office. Espionage is serious business. I believe the death penalty is only on the table should the information have been given to a foreign power.
This isn't a one-time break in such as with Watergate, this was a program to attempt (going all the way to spying on the White House)to find something that could be used to discredit a duly elected president. Recall the Hillary email. I think ti was just before the election, involving the Russia Russia Russia hoax. The trail of information needs to be followed from the actual spying devices right back to Hillary.
This was a serious attack against our country, we need to get this out in the open and punish anyone, Democrat or Republican, who was or is involved in espionage.
You got ‘a spying operation" from this?

"In a court filing last week, Durham and his team alleged that Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman paid tech companies and researchers "to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia," Fox News first reported on Saturday. Durham's filing also states that a tech company employed by Sussman "had come to access and maintain dedicated servers" at the Executive Office of the President. Sussman is charged with lying to federal investigators."

How do you figure?

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi all,

Ahhhh, the great blowhard Donald J. Trump! I speak for no one but myself, but pretty much every time he speaks, the thought that runs through my head is? "Man, I'm sure glad he's not president!!!"

God bless,
Ted
If you recall the debates, he talked louder than all the others and nonstop, often interrupting. And believe it or not, that is what appealed to others enough to get him elected. It says a lot about America.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Execution? I think not. But is it now okay to chant, ”Lock her up!"?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where does it say that any of this happened after 2016?

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Except that the "spying" is the collection of openly available data from DNS servers. It's not actually a crime, so the death penalty would be a *tad* severe.

But a fitting step on the road to Gilead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Locking up your political opponents never ends badly.

Said no-one, ever.
Except when they are guilty of much worse than anything Nixon has ever dreamed of. Regardless, there needs to be equal justice under the law...period. If Hillary is not held accountable, it would take decades before there is any trust in our judicial system.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A man who has been sucking the teet of federal funding for 3 years now and produced NOTHING!!!!
You have obviously not read the OP. Because clearly Durham has produced proof that the Clinton Campaign attempted to steal information from Trump Tower and the White House to dig up dirt on her political opponent. Perhaps this is what was "bleach bit" from her unauthorized "back door" server?

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You got ‘a spying operation" from this?

"In a court filing last week, Durham and his team alleged that Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman paid tech companies and researchers "to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia," Fox News first reported on Saturday. Durham's filing also states that a tech company employed by Sussman "had come to access and maintain dedicated servers" at the Executive Office of the President. Sussman is charged with lying to federal investigators."

How do you figure?

From the "court filing". You can read it here:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638.35.0_1.pdf

It's basically a request to remove Sussman's lawyer because the lawyer has a conflict of interest in representing others involved in the case. And it sounds an awful lot like a "spy operation".

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
  • Winner