Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How ¢lever. And it's so refreshing to see someone openly admit they're violating the flaming rules.

Flaming and Goading
  • Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
  • Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF.

Sorry you see it that way (I referenced a "party" not an individual member, again Democrats are a group not an individual), but I am not guilty of violating either of those rules. Report if you wish, as I suspect you've already done.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sorry you see it that way (I referenced a "party" not an individual member, again Democrats are a group not an individual), but I am not guilty of violating either of those rules. Report if you wish, as I suspect you've already done.

• Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF.
:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:oldthumbsup:

Besides the fact our conversation in this thread is a waste of time, you are still wrong. Besides the fact I used the term "dud" in a joking manner as the context suggests, the word means "a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory" or "not working or meeting standards; faulty." An example is a firework that when lit fails to perform as described can be called a "dud". The indignation and attempt to get me in trouble is noted. I was actually in a good mood yesterday and feeling "light hearted" posting with a bit of jest, and only serious to a point depending on the post, but some peeps can't stand it, I get that though carry on.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Besides the fact our conversation in this thread is a waste of time, you are still wrong. Besides the fact I used the term "dud" in a joking manner as the context suggests, the word means "a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory" or "not working or meeting standards; faulty." An example is a firework that when lit fails to perform as described can be called a "dud". The indignation and attempt to get me in trouble is noted. I was actually in a good mood yesterday and feeling "light hearted" posting with a bit of jest, and only serious to a point depending on the post, but some peeps can't stand it, I get that though carry on.

The (insert preferred gender here) doth protest too much, methinks.

(I didn't report you by the way. Just offering a friendly reminder about CF rules.)

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Sooo hypocrisy doesn't agree with your personal moral standards?

Nothing to do with my moral standards. Hypocrisy is hypocrisy, regardless of whether it's about who can get married or whether you should eat sugar.

And you're not a hypocrite in any fashion or form to any extent?

Feel free to find an example where I have been.

As far as I can tell, everyone plays the hypocrite at some point in some way or another.

Must be some American thing.

It's not funny really, not to me, it's sad, but I guess that's just how it is.

You find it sad, I find it funny, at least we agree it deserves a reaction.

Upvote 0