TRUMP: "I didn't even see the recording... in fact you could hear the rustle of the paper." Um....? Which one is it?

Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
One of those things that.. again something against President Trump got leaked? By those that took him to court? It is odd how many against him always gets leaked.. nothing what so ever against Biden. What did people say about when Trump was president about him and his kids? Yeah now look how they news talked about what Joe Biden and Hunter been doing.. we have the proof...but way no no the left media tell us.. look at Joe he loves his family and all of that was just him sticking up fighting for Hunter he wont stop..just love.

You can't make this up lol. So lets not go silly here if this was Joe then duh Joe was talking about news papers.. but Trump? Since no one can proof what he had in front of him this tape will go no where. Its the same exact thing as the RIGHT trying to use text msg against Joe Biden where Hunter says his dad is sitting next to him. The right going nuts saying exactly as the left is "WE HAVE PROOF". Can't prove what papers/doc nor can you prove Joe Biden was right there next to Hunter.

Most no offense think this is now slam dunk but if we know the law.. this will no do anything what so ever. No smoking gun. Just against Trump its Secret Doc's, if your against Biden he WAS sitting there.. ok sure why not.
The proof that trump revealed was that he knew classified documents were still classified and not magically unclassified when he left Washington as he kept saying all along. It blows a hole in his defense.

As for Biden, well that is not the topic here.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The proof that trump revealed was that he knew classified documents were still classified and not magically unclassified when he left Washington as he kept saying all along. It blows a hole in his defense.

As for Biden, well that is not the topic here
Nor was what you posted in the 2nd post which is why I deleted what I posted. This trued in to speculation and I thought your innocent until. Justice is blind and Joe Biden is in the same boat who was sitting next to Hunter in that "smoking gun". Yeah was he? Were those secret doc's Trump had? I would have to lie say it was. He said it was not. I won't call Joe a liar so I won't Trump

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Nor was what you posted in the 2nd post which is why I deleted what I posted. This trued in to speculation and I thought your innocent until. Justice is blind and Joe Biden is in the same boat who was sitting next to Hunter in that "smoking gun". Yeah was he? Were those secret doc's Trump had? I would have to lie say it was. He said it was not. I won't call Joe a liar so I won't Trump
trump was found guilty of sexually abusing a woman. These are the facts. He is not innocent. He is officially labeled a sexual abuser.

Again, this is not about either of the Bidens.

Reactions: eclipsenow
Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,337.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And it just gets better.
This creates a new 'venue' or court in which Donald DOESN'T have a Trump-appointed lackey judge as he does in Florida.
Trump is going to have to fight this new case in New Jersey - AND the evidence from those tapes can also be shared in the Florida courts.
He's in trouble in both venues.

Upvote 0