Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
uhmmm...still a little unclear on what impeached means huh? That his supporters in the Senate refused to convict doesn't change the fact he was impeached. That means he was charged. :wave:
tulc(just not convicted) :)

If you would please, tell me what burden of proof is needed to impeach someone? I will help you. Literally, all they need is the votes to do it. Nothing more. They wanted Trump to go into this election as impeached even if they had nothing on him.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So why are you telling me that?
because even after it was pointed out that President Trump is far from a truthful man your post here:
post #74 said:
Are you speaking of the truth? Or whatsoever you believe as truth? I definitely do hope you are not conflating the Truth of the Lord, with what you subjectively define as truth concerning politics.
would seem to indicate you think him not being honest about non-Christian things doesn't matter. Do you think it's okay for him to not be truthful about...well...literally pretty much everything is not a big deal? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you would please, tell me what burden of proof is needed to impeach someone? I will help you. Literally, all they need is the votes to do it. Nothing more. They wanted Trump to go into this election as impeached even if they had nothing on him.
uhhmmm...you said he was never charged, I pointed out he was. That you don't like/agree with it doesn't change that he was indeed charged. I might also point out he was only found not guilty because of votes as well. :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :)

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
because even after it was pointed out that President Trump is far from a truthful man your post here:

would seem to indicate you think him not being honest about non-Christian things doesn't matter. Do you think it's okay for him to not be truthful about...well...literally pretty much everything is not a big deal? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

I do not believe you are speaking the truth. At the most, that would put me in error. Not at odds with the truth concerning Christ.

I see many people defending obvious lies, such as the Steele Dossier and pretty much every Left talking point concerning Trump that was derived from it. I see illegal means, and crimes being committed to pursue this current administration. I see constant hatred toward Trump and his supporters.

I don't see that as Christian values.

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A lot of women also have not read or not taken that word seriously. Taking drugs while pregnant is also a terrible thing. It does not seem to sway a small segment of the community.
Off topic

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
uhhmmm...you said he was never charged, I pointed out he was. That you don't like/agree with it doesn't change that he was indeed charged. I might also point out he was only found not guilty because of votes as well. :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :)

Trump was never even charged for, impeached for, or brought up on any crimes. Nothing. Not a single action Trump has supposedly committed has a federal or even state law associated to it. There is no law on the books, obstruction of congress. A filibuster, veto, stall tactic, so on.... is 'obstruction'.

Abuse of power is an explanation or category of crimes. It is not a crime itself.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I guess you did not even bother to listen to the story this thread is about

I have heard it before in the last 4 years: Trump bad. Russia, and Trump bad Russia.

There isn't going to be any new insight or revelation. Just more of the same.

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have heard it before in the last 4 years: Trump bad. Russia, and Trump bad Russia.

There isn't going to be any new insight or revelation. Just more of the same.
That is rediculous, but uunsurpriing. Trump is propping up chemical companies, knowing full well the damage they do, as well as all the big polluters, because he does not care about people's health, only profit. But If Trump's own words don't convince you of who he is, nothing will. But someday you will know. The truth will be shouted from the mountain top. And you will be ashamed of yourself.
And if you want to take part in a thread, you should know what it's about.
But just bury your head in the sand...no wonder this country is in so much trouble. Too many people don't care what is true. No love of truth.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is rediculous, but uunsurpriing. Trump is propping up chemical companies, knowing full well the damage they dobuas well as all the big polluters, because he does not care about people's health, only profit, but If Trump's own words don't convince you of who he is, nothing will. But someday you will know. The truth will be shouted from the mountain top. And you will be ashamed of yourself.
But just bury your head in the sand...no wonder this country is in so much trouble. Too many people don't care what is true. No love of truth.

So what did Trump do concerning Camp Lejeune?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not believe you are speaking the truth.
That's nice, I posted a lot of links to support the things I said. If you'd like to post something to show all of them are wrong, I'd be interested in seeing those. If instead you just say, "I don't believe that." and can't actually show where anything I've said is wrong? That's more you ignoring the truth then me being wrong.

At the most, that would put me in error. Not at odds with the truth concerning Christ.
So...as long as he only lies about non-Christian stuff, he's okay as far as you're concerned?

I see many people defending obvious lies, such as the Steele Dossier and pretty much every Left talking point concerning Trump that was derived from it.
...the irony in this post? It's actually pretty amazing...
t5506880-216-thumb-irony.jpg

I see illegal means, and crimes being committed to pursue this current administration.
None of which you seem able to post links to support those claims you're making. :sorry:

I see constant hatred toward Trump and his supporters.
When did pointing out the lies President Trump insists on telling become "hatred toward President Trump and his supporters."? Are we bad for telling the truth when some people don't want us to? :scratch:

I don't see that as Christian values.
...Galatians 4:16?
tulc(is just wondering)

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is rediculous, but uunsurpriing. Trump is propping up chemical companies, knowing full well the damage they do, as well as all the big polluters, because he does not care about people's health, only profit. But If Trump's own words don't convince you of who he is, nothing will. But someday you will know. The truth will be shouted from the mountain top. And you will be ashamed of yourself.

Personally, I believe you are make far too many assumptions and judgements of my character to be questioning my faith. I confess Jesus as the word of God manifest in the flesh, as The Christ, my personal savior, and one and only true God. Jesus is Christ, and Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When did pointing out the lies President Trump insists on telling become "hatred toward President Trump and his supporters."? Are we bad for telling the truth when some people don't want us to? :scratch:

No. I honestly believe many people are well meaning, loving individuals that actualy care. However, they are believing a lie. They themselve hold no guile, they are only speaking what they believe to be true.

So...as long as he only lies about non-Christian stuff, he's okay as far as you're concerned?

This is a loaded question. I never once said it is ok to lie. Why do you feel the need to insinuate I am of a faulty character, instead of addressing the topic in hand?

..the irony in this post? It's actually pretty amazing...

This is literally a diversionary tactic. Do you care to discuss the topic instead of me?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The truth will be shouted from the mountain top. And you will be ashamed of yourself.

Ok, sounds great. So what did Trump do concerning Camp Lejeune? How did the Democrats and media respond?

Upvote 0