Trump denies knowing about Trump Tower meeting with Russian agents.

chuckpeterson

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
texas
✟134,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
IMG_0395[1].JPG

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lets see.. I wasnt there.. a cant see how since I know nothing other then what some said out of there mouth. For me.. to call them a liar.. well is not Christ. I would be lying. I dont know them. I know nothing. To RUN with "Speculation"...

What I DO Know.. Trump knows Christ.. believes in Jesus ...careful here..we are told NOT to judge.. not that we cant...but when you do...if it is not in love..to help to lift up to bring one to Christ to point to Him.. then we will in fact be judge exactly the same way by the Father..YOU DONT want that. He does not play games.

So.. if Trump said.. he knew nothing.. and others there said he did not.. yeah.. going to take them at there word. When I have ME...searched on stories told by CNN ABC CBS MSNBC NBC....where they only told 1/2 the story or out right lied...speaks for its self.

I just saw someone on CNN talk about people on the border. About being gassed. Now we live in the year 2018...were so many reporters on on the border and have a phone with a camera and video. Yet.. ALL that CNN said by this man that was happening to women and children was summed up in ONE..only ONE PICTURE... were gas was well behind some woman and kids. Told how awful and others words used about being GASSED. If one just STOPPED there.. yes.. awful..

Yet.. I search.. I found Obama started it.. almost every month they used gas on the border. Then go back a few years...all under Obama you see it happened over 80 times. This is just ONE story.

So... since I do not know nor anyone here other then what SOME person on TV said.. we dont know the truth. So take the person at there word.. as in Trump son and those there. What do THEY say.. if this was YOU how would YOU want to be treated? Called a liar by someone that does not know you never met you.. then being called ALL kind of names.. truth is..

ALL in this.. have no clue what is said here nor cares. So much is gossip. They are not here to defend them selfs and .. just hurts the sweet sweet Holy Spirit.. GOSSIP is one way to STOP the holy Spirit in our lifes.. free choice.. but Saved or not...people LOVE gossiping about others

Upvote 0

chuckpeterson

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
texas
✟134,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
For me.. to call them a liar.. well is not Christ. I would be lying. I dont know them. I know nothing. To RUN with "Speculation"...

And so you will live out the remainder of your life
At least you will have lived it
With the Lord at your side
:)-

Upvote 0

chuckpeterson

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
texas
✟134,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Lets see.. I wasnt there.. a cant see how since I know nothing other then what some said out of there mouth. For me.. to call them a liar.. well is not Christ. I would be lying. I dont know them. I know nothing. To RUN with "Speculation"...

So said the Spider to the fly------------
spider.jpg

Upvote 0