Trump-backed election conspiracy-mongering Republican kicked out of Wisconsin Assembly caucus

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟847,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Reactions: wing2000

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know what I noticed. They didn't just say her name nope. You notice they just had to put "Trump-backed". Which has nothing what so ever to do with what happened. Hmm makes you wonder if something like this has or is happening to some on the left. Oddly never talked about.. praise God. In my life I have supported people that.. ooh were not good people yet kinda hard at times to truly know some one that others you trust tell you they are good people.

I have seen the left does not take kindly to any question about some elections. Granted if they lost they do the same exact things. They question they deny .. some to this very day as in yesterday deny wont except some election. They also talk about ballots not real.. yeah lol both sides do it. Man its getting so old now when one questions does not agree is called labeled "conspiracy". Again you look back and "but you guys did do the same thing?" HAHA Love this. Politics at its best.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know what I noticed. They didn't just say her name nope. You notice they just had to put "Trump-backed". Which has nothing what so ever to do with what happened. Hmm makes you wonder if something like this has or is happening to some on the left. Oddly never talked about.. praise God. In my life I have supported people that.. ooh were not good people yet kinda hard at times to truly know some one that others you trust tell you they are good people.

I have seen the left does not take kindly to any question about some elections. Granted if they lost they do the same exact things. They question they deny .. some to this very day as in yesterday deny wont except some election. They also talk about ballots not real.. yeah lol both sides do it. Man its getting so old now when one questions does not agree is called labeled "conspiracy". Again you look back and "but you guys did do the same thing?" HAHA Love this. Politics at its best.
Is “Trump-backed” inflammatory or inaccurate?

Upvote 0