loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump's Obsession with Obama Reached a Sad New Low on Sunday
Anyone who knows anything about Donald Trump is likely well aware of his childish, petty obsession with Barack Obama. I’ve gone on record as saying that I believe one of his primary goals as “president” is to try to undo and oppose anything and everything Obama did, not because he necessarily disagrees with some of these policies, but simply because Obama supported them. His neurotic obsession with the former president is so intense that I really do think that he bases a lot of his decisions upon the notion of, “If Obama supported it, I’m against it.”
tulc(MAGA by tweeting early in the morning) :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
...one of his primary goals as “president” is to try to undo and oppose anything and everything Obama did....
Are you kidding?! That's the only thing he's doing right! Both presidents were jerks. The least they can do is cancel each other out.

• Haha
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How many years did the left blame bush.......eight
as long as trump is in Obama will get blamed too.
When on earth will the church flee poliltics. DIVIDE , DIVIDE , DIVIDE
a house divided WONT stand.
Both sides are full of sins, and speak part truths.
SEEK ye the KINGDOM of heaven............where all polices taught are JUST and RIGHT.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many years did the left blame bush.......eight
For things he did? He got the blame. For "spying on President Obama with microwaves!"? I don't actually remember President Obama saying things like that. :sorry:

as long as trump is in Obama will get blamed too.
Probably.

When on earth will the church flee poliltics.
The irony of a poster posting in the "General Politics" fora to decry people discussing politics is...pretty large.

DIVIDE , DIVIDE , DIVIDE
a house divided WONT stand.
Both sides are full of sins, and speak part truths.
SEEK ye the KINGDOM of heaven............where all polices taught are JUST and RIGHT.
well...until then we'll just have to do what we think we should be doing I guess. :wave:
tulc(wonders if frienden thalord would like to discuss the OP at some point?) :scratch:

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, are you seeing it, bless you and praise the Lord for His Holy Spirit, more Helpful than coffee. ;) So we have to decide which kingdom we are citizens of........foreign diplomats of a far away kingdom do not participate in the politics of the country they are just visiting as ambassadors of the far-away kingdom. We're just passing through here. Don't worry though, there will always be plenty of people to carry on the affairs of the world, since broad is the way that leads to, well, we know where it leads to, and the many are on it, sadly. But God is sovereignly ruling and reigning in the world without our votes and activism anyhow, and He says that as soldiers of His army we don't get entangled in civil affairs of this world.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, are you seeing it, bless you and praise the Lord for His Holy Spirit, more Helpful than coffee. ;) So we have to decide which kingdom we are citizens of........foreign diplomats of a far away kingdom do not participate in the politics of the country they are just visiting as ambassadors of the far-away kingdom. We're just passing through here. Don't worry though, there will always be plenty of people to carry on the affairs of the world, since broad is the way that leads to, well, we know where it leads to, and the many are on it, sadly. But God is sovereignly ruling and reigning in the world without our votes and activism anyhow, and He says that as soldiers of His army we don't get entangled in civil affairs of this world.
What I see is: when I (and other Christians) don't speak up, my neighbors suffer from oppressive policies that could be stopped if only people helped each other. :wave:
tulc(likes to help when he can) :)

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I see is: when I (and other Christians) don't speak up, my neighbors suffer from oppressive policies that could be stopped if only people helped each other. :wave:
tulc(likes to help when he can) :)

Oh I misunderstood you. But we are not our own, we have been bought with a price.......are we supposed to do what seemeth right to us, or are we supposed to follow Christ........whose nation was being oppressed and overrun by the Romans....and what did He do to help that? Nothing.......He even fled when His people tried to make him their political leader (king). He obeyed His Father and went about His Father's business, not doing His own will. And so our mandate as believers is the same as His was.........the gospel. This world and it's politics is appointed to wrath, and there is even far less time now for people to be saved than there was 2000 years ago, that door will be closing soon, the door to the ark. To see and obey these things we need to first receive a love of the truth, or come back to it, whichever the case may be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump isn't obsessed with Obama.
Then why does he talk about him so much? :scratch:

He's beyond angry at him... and so should you.
Why again? It's not President Obama's fault President Trump is so bad at being President that he has so much of a worse approval rating then President Obama did. Or that President Obama had about three times as many people at his inauguration then President Trump did. Or that President Obama got over 6,000,000 more popular votes and 65 more Electoral votes then President Trump did. :wave:
tulc(isn't sure why he should be angry at someone who's not President anymore) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then why does he talk about him so much? :scratch:

Why again? It's not President Obama's fault President Trump is so bad at being President that he has so much of a worse approval rating then President Obama did. Or that President Obama had about three times as many people at his inauguration then President Trump did. Or that President Obama got over 6,000,000 more popular votes and 65 more Electoral votes then President Trump did. :wave:
tulc(isn't sure why he should be angry at someone who's not President anymore) :sorry:
I think Obama talks about himself more than anyone else.

The Bible talks a lot about Baal. Does God have an obsession with Baal???

Aside from petty vendettas against rich white people, I whole heartedly believe it’s a president’s job to secure our borders, protect freedom of speech and religion, negotiate trade deals in favor of our country, help create jobs and hold the media accountable as the greatest propaganda machine for the Left.

Whether you like the man or not, Trump is the only President in my lifetime that’s actually doing what a President is supposed to.

As for the popular vote thing is still under investigation. Even Bernie Sanders supporters got burned with rigged voting machines provided by billionaire George Soros, who is a staunch Hillary supporter and New World Order goon. If you believe the bad ratings rap, keep in mind how the same media outlets predicted a landslide victory for Hillary.

If you think mainstream news reports the truth, you’ve got serious problems.

Donald Trump is the only President I’m aware of who has publicly pledged to protect Christians and repeal the 501c3 restrictions against churches. I can’t imagine a Christian not wanting that.

Reactions: Covfefe
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think Obama talks about himself more than anyone else.
Well that's an interesting opinion. Can you prove it?

The Bible talks a lot about Baal. Does God have an obsession with Baal???
I'd be more interested in which one of the Presidents (in your mind) which one is the Bible and which one is Baal?

Aside from petty vendettas against rich white people, I whole heartedly believe it’s a president’s job to secure our borders, protect freedom of speech and religion, negotiate trade deals in favor of our country, help create jobs and hold the media accountable as the greatest propaganda machine for the Left.
I'd be interested in knowing where in the Constitution that particular job is described?

Whether you like the man or not, Trump is the only President in my lifetime that’s actually doing what a President is supposed to.
...play golf and tweet early in the morning? :scratch:

As for the popular vote thing is still under investigation. Even Bernie Sanders supporters got burned with rigged voting machines provided by billionaire George Soros, who is a staunch Hillary supporter and New World Order goon.
link?

If you believe the bad ratings rap, keep in mind how the same media outlets predicted a landslide victory for Hillary.
uhmmm...they were right, Sec Clinton did get almost 3,000,000 more votes then President Trump got. :wave:

If you think mainstream news reports the truth, you’ve got serious problems.
Not really, I look at a lot of different news sources so I tend to find out a lot of different aspects of the news.

Donald Trump is the only President I’m aware of who has publicly pledged to protect Christians
Well...only the Christians that agree with him of course. All those ones who don't? Not so much. :sorry:

and repeal the 501c3 restrictions against churches. I can’t imagine a Christian not wanting that.
Is it this part you don't like: "none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual." cause I really like that part. :wave:
tulc(thinks if a Church wants to play around in politics it should have to pay taxes just like everyone else, that seems fair) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
8728d4c09170131f0f21d737200a8e28.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rion
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this is off topic a bit: I'm a little unclear are we allowed to use memes in posts or not? I was under the impression we weren't. If we are I have a bunch I'd use. :wave:
tulc(doesn't want threads getting shut down if it can be avoided) :sorry:

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
this is off topic a bit: I'm a little unclear are we allowed to use memes in posts or not? I was under the impression we weren't. If we are I have a bunch I'd use. :wave:
tulc(doesn't want threads getting shut down if it can be avoided) :sorry:

If you have nothing better to do than make new threads defaming
our President, I don't mind if a few get closed.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Oh, hey, I remember when Obama was President and people would put President in scare quotes. They were usually the most balanced and rational arguments back then too.

Leaving that aside, Obama's an easy punching bag for him, and his supporters like it. *shrug* Petty, but Obama's the new Rosie.

Upvote 0