Visit site
✟131.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:bow: I keep hearing the trinity being used in the speech of CHRISTIANS and I'd like some clarification on this. I've read and believed that the trinity are to be Manifestations of our Living GOD! GOD the Father, GOD the Son , and GOD the HOLY GHOST(SPIRIT). If GOD is the father/son/HOLYGHOST/ then why is there so many descrepencies when it comes to the trinity? So many believe that they are 3 people,beings,spirits,etc. but, in all they are GOD. JESUS is GOD in flesh when he walked the earth over 2,000 years ago. Why is it so hard to understand. I have a real time of it with the Baptists and the catholics about this. I was raised a catholic. Catholic school and alter boy and the whole Hoo Haa. Then when I got into the outside world I was searching for true Enlightenment and i thought I found it at the first baptist church in dallas. Not, too much political rigamoral. Then their was a Pause and I stayed in the outside of the "Protection Zone" of our LORD JESUS so satan and his cohorts could kick and jab at me until I finally found the true meaning of enlightenment. True bliss with our KING. The politics went away, the idol worship went away and I found myself in the true "Protection Zone" I call it, JESUS is as real to me as the air I breathe, Angels are more real to me than ever before , The whole idea of the "Invisible War " thats going on between the Holy Angels and the demons in the world is so true. I was so blind not to see it. FAITH is absolute Truth in our lives. Without it, we're just a lump of flesh and bones grazing in the fields of our dreams. :clap::crossrc:

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like God is revealing some awesome truths to you in you walk with Him. I'm not sure what to say about the Trinity, it seems like you already have a pretty good understanding of it. If there is something specific, ask away. There are many on here who are always willing to post their understanding of many topics.

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Turning ashes into beauty
Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Oneness, it reminds me of a sweet family that had fallen into oneness some years ago, before they were youth leaders, they were really hot for the Lord, they were living examples of living by faith, they had inspired me to live all for Jesus, that it is possible to live just like the apostles and others.
Please pray for them, Angela and Desire and their two kids, that their eyes be opened to the truth and that they returned back to their first Love.

Upvote 0