Trinity - God - Oneness - Jesus !!!????!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhappy3

May 9, 2006
LONDON
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
We can debate until we are blue in the face - 6 of one - half dozen of the other - It all sounds so convincing !!!!!!!!

How about - getting somebody saved ???

Yes, you may ask...but how is somebody Born again?

Don't ask me.......it just HAPPENS !!!!!!!!!!!

my prayer....help me to help somebody TODAY.

We can sort out the theology later !!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!:clap::D

ZeroTolerance

Mar 7, 2007
London
✟7,690.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
I remember when I used to go down to Lester square (London) just to find Trinitarians to debate about the God head because I believe in the oneness of Jesus.

While we were debating week after week we got nowhere. It seemed like the devil was happy because while we were debating (arguing)
We where blind to the fact that people around us (unsaved people) where on drugs, depressed, lost and smashed out of their minds, and we were debating about the God head.

The bottom line is who cares as long as we can agree that Jesus Christ died for our sins that’s the Gospel that we have to tell people. The God head is not the gospel
That might be hard for some hardcore religious apostolic Pentecostals to swallow

oppsss am i in trouble??

Upvote 0

Brucea

Jan 1, 2007
✟8,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure I can agree with unity and don't worry about the doctrine!
Paul thought it very important. He said if someone came preaching anything else to call them accursed!

I can not join with most of the oneness folks because they do not see salvation at the confession of faith. Most of them beleive you are not saved until you have been baptized with the word "in Jesus name" spoken over you and you have recieved the baptism of the Holy Ghost speaking in other tongues.

Anyone who does not believe the point of salvation is at the confession of faith in Jesus Christ, I can not join with them!

1 John 4:15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

1 John 5:1 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.

1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world; our faith.
5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

We must at least agree at what constitutes salvation! I'm at odds with most oneness doctrine on this issue!

An Ex-oneoness
Bruce A

Romans 4:3 For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness."
4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.
5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,
6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:
7 "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered;
8 Blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute sin."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.