Country
Nigeria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
TRINITARIAN DOCTRINE EMBEDDED IN NATURE 1

Divinity of God the Holy Trinity

These are the core Doctrines in summary structured into nature which is used to construct everything in the universe. It can be decoded and extracted as the Word of God from the building blocks of nature. It is the first aspect of the life of God the Holy Trinity:

In the Divinity of God the Father, He exists eternally, infinite, uncreated, and in Omni in omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence, holding primacy, God Almighty. He rests in full vigor of steadiness, the Bank of the Divinity.

In the Divinity of God the Son, the Father begets Him through the knowledge He has of himself like one looking at himself in a mirror. Thus, He sees the Son – a splendid beauty, co-equal, infinite, and one in Godhead, Substance, and Omni. He is God from God.

In the Divinity of God the Holy Spirit, the intense force of love in the bosoms of both the Father and the Son pulls them as one in the bond of the Divinity. Their sigh of love and admiration proceeding from them, and fully Divine, is the Holy Spirit.

TRINITARIAN DOCTRINE EMBEDDED IN NATURE 2

Mission Activity of God the Holy Trinity

These are the core Doctrines structured into nature. It is the second aspect of the life of God the Holy Trinity:

In the Mission Activity of God the Father, He is not sent but He is Eternal Vigilance, unmoved, the Bank of Divinity. He creates through His Divine Son. He gives grace and sends others on Mission Activity.

In the Mission Activity of the Son of God, He is love and charity sent to serve and redeem mankind. He is God-man, the Door, and the Gateway to God the Father for glorification.

In the Mission Activity of the Holy Spirit, He is love sent into the interface to sanctify mankind and hold universal laws to stability, order, and harmony. He is a life-giver, stabilizer, and very busy with work.

This Table is the summary of the Life of God the Holy Trinity. It can be called the Divine Life Table as a summary of God’s Life in Divinity and Mission Activity.

Divine Life Table BW.png

Dec 7, 2023
Orlu
Visit site
✟4,353.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trinitarian Science is not about numerology. Rather, the subject is a Natural Science of the Holy Trinity. There is a connection between God the Holy Trinity and the building blocks of nature. We are talking about pure religion and pure Science. Christianity is the only religion is the world that is purely scientific.

The Holy Trinity created everything using Trinitarian Doctrine. That is, in image, their life, states, functions and operations. That is why you can decode the Word of God from the building blocks of nature like the Atom, DNA solar system, family unit and the human spirit..

Upvote 0

Stephen3141

Mar 14, 2023
Southwest
✟39,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I think that you have wrong, the relationship between the creator, and what was created.

Although we can see evidence for the existence of a Creator in the
natural world, I do not think that the natural world "encodes"
theology, that can be precisely read off it.

And I don't think that the theology of the Trinity, is the same as the
formulation of formal logic, or the hard sciences.

If the natural world encodes knowledge about God so precisely, why would
Christianity present the idea that the natural world presents SOME knowledge about
God, the PROPHETS present more precise knowledge about God, but the SON
in the incarnation presents an even more precise knowledge of who God is.

I think that you misunderstand the types of information, that these
means of revelation use to present us information about God.

Upvote 0
Dec 7, 2023
Orlu
Visit site
✟4,353.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You misquoted me. I have never said that the natural world encoded anything. That is impossible. And that is the problem with atheistic evolution.

The truth is that God created the universe using His image as the Word of God, that is the Doctrine of the Holy Trinity to construct everything. That is why you can decode the Doctrine from the building blocks of nature. That's just the fact, or the reality.

Upvote 0