Transgender male allowed to use girls restroom.

Clairvoyance

Truth Seeker
Jun 3, 2013
Deep in the bible belt.
✟15,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You may need to be a little clearer here. Are you talking about someone who is a trans man (i.e. female -> male) or a trans woman (i.e. male -> female)?

I mean female gender, male sex. She acts and thinks she is female but has male organs.

If homosexuality is a sin then would she be sinning if she was attracted to men? She IS a man physically.

This example is to point out how ridiculous these petty obsessions with sexual morality are.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I mean female gender, male sex. She acts and thinks she is female but has male organs.

If homosexuality is a sin then would she be sinning if she was attracted to men? She IS a man physically.

This example is to point out how ridiculous these petty obsessions with sexual morality are.

I understand your point, and agree with it but to a lesser degree, but you will find a lot of people on here who feel this is not ridiculous at all. To answer your question (because I love answering questions even if they are rhetorical) I dont but that's just me. A lot will because they believe a transgender person is their birth gender. They believe you cant change gender's.

Of course since I am transgender I guess I would feel that way. ;)

Upvote 0

Clairvoyance

Truth Seeker
Jun 3, 2013
Deep in the bible belt.
✟15,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I understand your point, and agree with it but to a lesser degree, but you will find a lot of people on here who feel this is not ridiculous at all. To answer your question (because I love answering questions even if they are rhetorical) I dont but that's just me. A lot will because they believe a transgender person is their birth gender. They believe you cant change gender's.

Of course since I am transgender I guess I would feel that way. ;)

I think that's the problem... Ignorance. Some people don't recognize that there is an actual, medical, scientific difference between sex and gender.

Upvote 0

BlunderAngel

Aug 3, 2013
✟1,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So if a transgender person marries a man, is he/she gay and therefore sinning against God?
This is assuming she is female but has male sexual features.
It is still immoral and a sin according to scriptures. It's two men having sex under authority of a State civil union contract.

Unsubscribes, need to cut myself off from this conversation
Thank God!Now the adults can converse.

Upvote 0

Clairvoyance

Truth Seeker
Jun 3, 2013
Deep in the bible belt.
✟15,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is still immoral and a sin according to scriptures. It's two men having sex under authority of a State civil union contract.

Why would God create a woman with man sexual organs? Is that some kind of cruel joke?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,480,988.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would God create a woman with man sexual organs? Is that some kind of cruel joke?

It's a fallen world. Birth abnormalities of all kinds happen in a fallen world.

The question for Christians is: How do we respond to truly unfortunate circumstances?

Upvote 0

Stone Butterfly

Aug 18, 2013
Godly spirit having a human experience
✟852.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Very strange.

The transsexual in this case has the false outer appearance of a female while retaining the male anatomy beneath. And because of the superficial the transsexual believes that entitles them to the right to defecate in a facility using his male anatomy simply because the appearance qualifies him to do so in the presence of biological females.

At any other time someone making note of a man who is only a female on the surface appearance would be accused of objectifying the man. Now that type of man is said to possess the civil right to renounce his gender in dress, while arguing his male anatomy has special right to trespass in theory.

It is a shame common decency has been overwhelmed by the courts.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Very strange.

The transsexual in this case has the false outer appearance of a female while retaining the male anatomy beneath. And because of the superficial the transsexual believes that entitles them to the right to defecate in a facility using his male anatomy simply because the appearance qualifies him to do so in the presence of biological females.

At any other time someone making note of a man who is only a female on the surface appearance would be accused of objectifying the man. Now that type of man is said to possess the civil right to renounce his gender in dress, while arguing his male anatomy has special right to trespass in theory.

It is a shame common decency has been overwhelmed by the courts.

Your post is confusing. By defecate, are you meaning pee? I must have missed where in this thread that is saying a male to female transgender person is going into a female restroom and standing to pee. Doing this would be wrong.

Upvote 0

Girder of Loins

Future Math Teacher
Dec 5, 2010
United States of America
✟18,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is it a bit over-the-top to have a first grader setting gender construction norms? Sure. But what if he is transgender?

Now, from personal experience, I can tell you that those sort of things kinda grow old for some. I used to dress up in dresses and skirts(without my parents seeing, of course), and pretend I was a girl. But I eventually grew out of that. So this boy may not actually be transgender, but likes dressing like a girl and is trying to fit a preconceived notion of what it means.

In this case, I think it should relate back to sex, not gender. I don't mind a man in a dress walking up to a urinal by me. Inherently, him wearing a dress means nothing. As a first grader, there is no need to force him or guide him into a decision about his gender. He may change and then become confused later in life. Just let him be who he wants to be at any given time. Guide him, but don't force him. God never forces us to do things, so why would we force someone else to do something?

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Is it a bit over-the-top to have a first grader setting gender construction norms? Sure. But what if he is transgender?

Now, from personal experience, I can tell you that those sort of things kinda grow old for some. I used to dress up in dresses and skirts(without my parents seeing, of course), and pretend I was a girl. But I eventually grew out of that. So this boy may not actually be transgender, but likes dressing like a girl and is trying to fit a preconceived notion of what it means.

In this case, I think it should relate back to sex, not gender. I don't mind a man in a dress walking up to a urinal by me. Inherently, him wearing a dress means nothing. As a first grader, there is no need to force him or guide him into a decision about his gender. He may change and then become confused later in life. Just let him be who he wants to be at any given time. Guide him, but don't force him. God never forces us to do things, so why would we force someone else to do something?

This is kind of funny in a way but it would actually bother me to see a person in a dress standing at a urinal peeing.

By letting her use the girls bathroom, no one is forcing her to do anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stone Butterfly

Aug 18, 2013
✟852.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
This is kind of funny in a way but it would actually bother me to see a person in a dress standing at a urinal peeing.

By letting her use the girls bathroom, no one is forcing her to do anything.
But yet the little boy is forcing all the little girls to have to endure a little boy in their private space.

Upvote 0

Stone Butterfly

Aug 18, 2013
✟852.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Your post is confusing. By defecate, are you meaning pee? I must have missed where in this thread that is saying a male to female transgender person is going into a female restroom and standing to pee. Doing this would be wrong.
Defecate, urinate. The point being a little boy is being allowed and little girls are being forced to have no civil right to object.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But yet the little boy is forcing all the little girls to have to endure a little boy in their private space.

Defecate, urinate. The point being a little boy is being allowed and little girls are being forced to have no civil right to object.

My post was directly relating to Girder's post that implied to me that the child was being forced to use a restroom that she didnt want to use.

In regards to what you posted, we just dont agree. I see the child as a girl wanting to use the girl's restroom and you see the child as a boy. I am not going to convince you of my view and you are not going to convince me of yours.

Upvote 0

Stone Butterfly

Aug 18, 2013
✟852.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
My post was directly relating to Girder's post that implied to me that the child was being forced to use a restroom that she didnt want to use.

In regards to what you posted, we just dont agree. I see the child as a girl wanting to use the girl's restroom and you see the child as a boy. I am not going to convince you of my view and you are not going to convince me of yours.
Male genitalia makes him a male. I do not have to convince you of anything when his God given genitalia trumps your opinion.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Male genitalia makes him a male. I do not have to convince you of anything when his God given genitalia trumps your opinion.

Not legally and since we are talking about the legal realm, you do have to do the convincing.

Reactions: jennimatts
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

David Brider

Aug 18, 2004
With the Lord
✟81,010.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens

Well, if she's transgender, she's a little girl, not a little boy. And assuming she presents as female, it's unlikely the other little girls would realise that she used to be a little boy.

Besides, as was pointed out earlier in the thread, in the lady's/girl's toilets, everything of every significance is done behind locked doors, so their privacy is guaranteed. What, exactly, are they having to endure?

Upvote 0