Visit site
✟1,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I like some artists that are semi-electronica... like The Faint, Ladytron, Royskopp and etc. But I wouldn't exactly call them trance.
I used to listen to trance music a lot a few years ago.

Reactions: numberprophet
Upvote 0

Audiomechanic

^ My Name | v Things I say
Dec 16, 2005
Katy, TX
✟10,234.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
YES! Another technohead!

I used to be a pretty big raver. Never did drugs at raves or partys but did dress the look. This was about 4 years ago or better so I've grown out of the scene (plus it's pretty much dead in south Texas). The music still flows through my veins though! Of the technos, epic-trance is defnately my favorite, but I also love drum and bass (also known as jungle).

Lately, I have been getting into chillout and trip-hop though. Been feeling really mellow these past few weeks.

Upvote 0

Jesus_Fan

Girl Hearts God
Jul 7, 2004
✟8,888.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yeah i really like umm... ferry corsten alot, he was kind of the gateway for me as for as trance but really i got into dance music cause of bt, actually he may be considered trance as well.

i also enjoy tiesto.

as far as dance music goes im trendy lol. i LOVE it when its good but they have alot of cruddy stuff in it too. ;)

Reactions: Oblivious
Upvote 0

Jesus_Fan

Girl Hearts God
Jul 7, 2004
✟8,888.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oblivious said:
DJ Tiesto is one of my favorites as well! :thumbsup:

I love anything "electronic" - trance, techno, new wave, etc.

yeah tiesto is sooo good! lol. the dutch djs are normally some of the best (in my preference).

i like all kinds of music, and yeah dance doesnt have lyrics all the time, but neither does classical and those are some of the most intelligent pieces of music youll ever hear. closer to the human heart in many ways, plus without lyrics, just like reading instead of watching tv...it doesnt force you to think anything. you can really use your imagination when you listen to dance music.

Reactions: ps139
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Hi everyone, I myself am definitely a big-time trance lover out there. I really like the "spiritual" value extant within trance music, and I like to sometimes use it for working out (though mainly when I do cardio; I don't mind metal or a talk show when lifting weights, though trance is fine too). I usually listen to it in the car, and I also like the more modern trance as well. I have almost all of the A Trip in Trance CDs, and have yet to get A Trip in Trance 5, which I made up my mind that I will buy later.

Just one thing bothers me on trance, however; I have seen some trance albums with nude models on the covers. A Trip in Trance 5 has a semi-nude woman on the cover, which was one reason I didn't buy it immediately. However, I have decided that perhaps I can just somehow blot out the nudity, or even throw away the cover if necessary, and hope to God that what's on the inside will more than make up for such a poor excuse for a sexy woman, when I finally get ready to purchase it. It's too bad that the samples that I've heard for trance seems to do much injustice for the trance tracks themselves. Sometimes the samples stink, whereas the entire track sounds quite nice, but even the vice-versa principle of that matter applies as well; sometimes it's the sample that's nice, and the track itself is not very appealing, so choose your trance well.

By the way, anyone know of some good Christian trance/techno artists out there? I've heard some Christian trance/techno before over the Web and on Christian radio, and I'm interested in purchasing something of the sort. Thanks for your input, and God bless.

Upvote 0

ps139

Ab omni malo, libera nos, Domine!
Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟37,907.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
KatAutumn said:
I am a huge fan of DJ Tiesto, old school Paul Oakenfold, Sasha, and John Digweed. Trance is my favorite sub-genre of EDM.
We would get along very well!!! I love the same artists. Especially Tiesto. I also have been really getting into ATB lately...although he uses more vocals than most trance does... the background music is where it's at. :)

Upvote 0

ps139

Ab omni malo, libera nos, Domine!
Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟37,907.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Jesus_Fan said:
i like all kinds of music, and yeah dance doesnt have lyrics all the time, but neither does classical and those are some of the most intelligent pieces of music youll ever hear. closer to the human heart in many ways, plus without lyrics, just like reading instead of watching tv...it doesnt force you to think anything. you can really use your imagination when you listen to dance music.

You got it sister! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tranceformer110

Dec 8, 2005
Missouri
Visit site
✟15,574.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Xaor, check out tastyfresh.com pretty much the only christian dance music site on the net. There are a few christians artists out there that are putting out decent tracks. I usually listen to what I like and if they end up being a christian it makes that much better.

Upvote 0