Midwest
✟17,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So you have nothing to refute the Doctor's statistical claim? So much for due diligence...

Dunno. I asked to see them, and you haven't shared them yet.

That might explain why you might resort to demonizing her for statements that she made in her church services.

So you don't contest that she indeed said those things?

Although I haven't seen you present any direct quotes; so it could all be hearsay.

You just agreed she said those things in church services, but here's some quotes:

The conspiracist doctor Trump calls 'impressive'

"Five years ago, she alleged that alien DNA was being used in medical treatments, and that scientists were cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious."

No matter. What she states as an opinion as a Pastor, is independent of statistics that she presents in her professional capacity.

Not if she's preaching about medical claims like demon cysts and Alien DNA vaccines. Those are medical claims which very much relate to her credibility as a doctor. Again, please share those statistics.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Dunno. I asked to see them, and you haven't shared them yet.

I have the testimony of a doctor and the silence of a rebuttal from her patients, her patients' families, and the media. You have nothing. You might want to read up on how logical arguments work.

I make a claim.
You reject the claim.
I back up the claim with a qualified source.
You must then refute the claim with a more qualified source.

An opinion from a random newbie in an open online Christian forum, does not qualify as that source.

You just agreed she said those things in church services, but here's some quotes:

I didn't see anything about "having intercourse in their dreams with ...witches." Did you fabricate that assertion? No matter... I'd rather just have those statistics which refute my source.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davist

WWJD?
Aug 1, 2020
Midwest
✟17,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I make a claim.
You reject the claim.
You must then refute the claim with a more qualified source.

I posted a link to a news article and a video of her saying exactly what I talked about within the first 13 seconds. Here's the video again since you ignored it:

Here's the BBC article again. I literally just posted it and you ignored it:

Where? You haven't posted any links as far as I can tell, beside the link to another post in CF. Are you talking about the Breitbart article? You never linked it. Anthony Fauci refuted the main claim of the Breitbart video (See the BBC article I posted). Fauci was hired by Trump (whom you seem to trust) to work on the White House coronavirus task force. Am I to take Breitbart's word over Fauci, who was hired by Trump?

No matter... I'd rather just have those statistics which refute my source.

This is probably the fourth time I've asked, but please, share your source. How am I to refute something that hasn't been shared?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I posted a link to a news article and a video of her saying exactly what I talked about within the first 13 seconds. Here's the video again since you ignored it:

I didn't ignore it. I watched. Nothing in that video refutes her professional claim.

Here's the BBC article again. I literally just posted it and you ignored it:

Nothing in this article refutes her professional claim.

Where? You haven't posted any links as far as I can tell, beside the link to another post in CF. Are you talking about the Breitbart article? You never linked it. Anthony Fauci refuted the main claim of the Breitbart video (See the BBC article I posted). Fauci was hired by Trump (whom you seem to trust) to work on the White House coronavirus task force. Am I to take Breitbart's word over Fauci, who was hired by Trump?

The link was in the link that I provided. However, your source (BBC) repeats that claim; but they failed to refute that claim. They resorted to fallacious ad hominem arguments. So much for an unbiased source...

350 patients, 0 fatalities. If the BBC was worth their salt, and interested in reporting the truth; they would have investigated this claim. In absence of neither, a confirmation, nor a refutation, clearly they did not.

Yellow journalism does not qualify as a credible source.

My source is Stella Immanuel. I watched a video; where I saw the words come from her own lips.

350 patients, 0 fatalities.

I have a doctor. You have yellow journalism with a political agenda.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Well.... the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons
AAPS-logotagline_web.png

Hydroxychloroquine Has about 90 Percent Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

Agrees with Trump

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The narrator spends a lot of time wrestling with semantics, but she never outright says her point. She paints this picture that contact tracing is bad because it isn't technically voluntary, that you are giving up your rights as a citizen for complying. She even mentions the positives of contact tracing, but ultimately elevates her desire to continue traveling, shopping, and generally living her life as if we weren't living in a pandemic ABOVE containing a virus and potentially saving lives.

I don't live in an area where this app is required, but if I did, I would definitely comply to government issued requirements. I'm not saying the app is perfect. I'm just saying I have more faith in this app as a containment procedure than waltzing around unabated like everything's normal. Though inconvenient, it's important to remember that we are trying to save lives.

At the end, she hints that the virus has already spread too much, and we should just give up containing it. That is ridiculous. Imagine your house is on fire. Imagine the firemen get there and are like, oh your house can't be salvaged, the fire's spread too much, there's no point in trying to put the fire out. Next thing you know, the fire spreads to other houses and the entire neighborhood will be in flames because we just kinda gave up.
It's very likely that she is an apppv propotianalist.
Paid for and sponsored by......

Upvote 0

Davist

WWJD?
Aug 1, 2020
Midwest
✟17,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
  • Useful
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
  • Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you saying these are not physicians or surgeons?
I consider such actors to be similar to Nickelodeon script reading persons who advance towards voice acting similar to infomercial style work to be advertising tools

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been used as standard-of-care in more than 300,000 older adults with multicomorbidities, with estimated proportion diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmias attributable to the medications 47/100,000 users, of which estimated mortality is <20%, 9/100,000 users, compared to the 10,000 Americans now dying each week. These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe. Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis

• Informative
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
  • Informative
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If this is instituted; how will you shop for groceries?

Through local farms and through my own garden. And my neighbors yard is fully edible. Eat rabbits raised for meat and eat eggs from chickens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davist

WWJD?
Aug 1, 2020
Midwest
✟17,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I don't know if you realize this, but you can file a lawsuit against anyone for anything given you have the money and the lawyers to do so. That doesn't mean you'll win in court, the lawsuit may even be thrown out as frivolous, but sometimes winning isn't the point.

I'd like to point out a few highlights from the article you posted:

"The drug has been championed by President Donald Trump as a potential “game-changer” against the coronavirus, but its value has yet to be established. A clinical trial released on Wednesday found it to be ineffective in preventing infection."

“Richard Chaisson: Right now, the data for hydroxychloroquine is not compelling for any group. Until it’s been studied, I really think it’s irresponsible to recommend it routinely outside of a clinical trial.”

I don't understand how people can be so cautions about vaccines, yet are chomping at the bit to ingest this random drug for an unproven treatment. Very strange. I guess some people are just contrarians, people who will literally jump off cliffs because everyone else is taking the ladder.

Upvote 0

GedaliahMaegil

Messianic Ger Toshav - not christian
Jun 19, 2020
California
Visit site
✟71,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Through local farms and through my own garden. And my neighbors yard is fully edible. Eat rabbits raised for meat and eat eggs from chickens.

Rabbits are not food.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I don't know if you realize this, but you can file a lawsuit against anyone for anything given you have the money and the lawyers to do so. That doesn't mean you'll win in court, the lawsuit may even be thrown out as frivolous, but sometimes winning isn't the point.

I'd like to point out a few highlights from the article you posted:

"The drug has been championed by President Donald Trump as a potential “game-changer” against the coronavirus, but its value has yet to be established. A clinical trial released on Wednesday found it to be ineffective in preventing infection."

“Richard Chaisson: Right now, the data for hydroxychloroquine is not compelling for any group. Until it’s been studied, I really think it’s irresponsible to recommend it routinely outside of a clinical trial.”

I don't understand how people can be so cautions about vaccines, yet are chomping at the bit to ingest this random drug for an unproven treatment. Very strange. I guess some people are just contrarians, people who will literally jump off cliffs because everyone else is taking the ladder.
Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been used as standard-of-care in more than 300,000 older adults with multicomorbidities, with estimated proportion diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmias attributable to the medications 47/100,000 users, of which estimated mortality is <20%, 9/100,000 users, compared to the 10,000 Americans now dying each week. These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe. Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis

Upvote 0