Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You need to get counselling.........NOW! Before you and your boyfriend go further, if at all possible, because you are already having troubles with the issues that have not been dealt with .......the rape(s).

Otherwise, I would say do what YOU think is right for YOU.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟499,270.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think you should talk to professional help about the rape. But thats not the question.

Personally I don't believe in saving for marriage (Although I prefer the concept of saving yourself for someone you really love), but you have decided to save your self (I suppose it was you), so who am I to tell you to do not.

My advice: Go to a certain point and try to find out where is still a safe area and things get a little fuzzy. Then, stay in the safe area, have fun, then go home and touch, so you don't have to sit around and think on what happens which will just create more emotional and pyhsical pressure. But I am not sure if you are capable of masturbation, both because of the rape issue and because christianity demonizes masturbation too (Although it is never mentioned in the bible and a perfectly natural behavior in which many animals engage)

Upvote 0

JadeTigress

Aug 15, 2006
Herrin, IL
✟9,414.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would agree with the playing with fire idea, although I have been in a relationship where we did that (and a bit more) for around 10 months without having sex (but we did get very close on several occasions).

See OP, it can be done. :p

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now, and still no sex. Not because we're waiting until marriage, but because there's really no hurry, and I'm not on any sort of BC. :p

But we do lots of touching and stuff to be intimate (still with our clothes on), for very long periods of time (meaning the entire day), and have never had a problem keeping ourselves from having sex.

My point: If you have self control, you should be fine. :p

Upvote 0