Top games for pc

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
hi, I have recently bought a new PC, would like to hear some news about fresh games. What can you recommend me? What games I should avoid?
What genres are you playing? Do you prefer high-quality games or more indie style games? Are you also interested in older games that are still good, or do you need new stuff thats 1-2 years old at most?

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,040.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
hi, I have recently bought a new PC, would like to hear some news about fresh games. What can you recommend me? What games I should avoid?

Apart from the genre of games you might like, you also need to consider what your PC can handle. Some games are far more demanding of computer resources. Games usually list the basic and/or recommended system requirements needed to play. The major considerations are the level of your processor, graphics card and amount of RAM.

OB

Upvote 0

abandonentropy

There is nothing new under the sun
Mar 9, 2016
Canada
✟56,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If you're just getting into PC gaming, I would strongly recommend the PCgamingwiki site. It's an amazing resource full of fixes for games, if you have a problem with a game odds are that that site has a fix listed on it.

Upvote 0