Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was doing some channel surfing and suddenly I hear indistinct conversation like one would hear at a convention or before an awards show. Next I see a crowd setting around round tables covered with white tablecloths.

Instantly Tom Cruise jumps up on one of the tables and I see his exwife Nicole sitting in the crowd wearing a sparkling beige colored gown. Next he begins to shout "They're gone, they were right. They're gone and we missed it. We were wrong. Now we must fight".
I see a flash of him from Risky Business movie when he does that silly dance in his underware. Like the Lord was saying they are naked bfore Me and didn't know it.

Then he jumps down and rushes out the door signaling the crowd to follow him. He is stirring them up to go out and fight the evil that is about to befall the world in so many ways.

I believe Cruise represents people who were passionate about their beliefs, but cruised right by the truth presented to them (I know Kidman is Catholic). & those that cruised through life, doing as they chose without thought of or respect for the Lord and His salvation and life's plan for them.

Perhaps the Lord is also speaking to celebs and those the wealthy of the world. That the troubles and judgment of the world will not be escaped by anyone. Not even them.

A curious yet chilling Word indeed.

Last edited:

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, in real life, Tom Cruise is a Scientologist...
So he's likely to actually be part of that evil you mention,
although he may not be fully aware of it...

A little-known fact about him is that prior to moving to Hollywood to become an actor,
he attended a Franciscan seminary with the hopes of one day becoming a priest...

But if he had been serious about the Kingdom of God,
he would have learned what it meant to be a priest,
for we are a kingdom of priests...

Upvote 0

george

Veteran
Mar 29, 2002
springfield,ky
Visit site
✟2,406.00
Faith
Non-Denom

A little-known fact about him is that prior to moving to Hollywood to become an actor,
he attended a Franciscan seminary with the hopes of one day becoming a priest...

I saw a special on 48hours about scientologist, it is basically a cult and brainwashes ppl and takes their money, almost everything cost. and ppl are giving testimonies on how it change their lives and have made their careers better. I think that more and more ppl will start to see the deception in all these false religions, I thought it was ironic that tom was the one making the announcement concerning the truth of all that just happen. hopfully this will come true befor it's to late.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It seemed like he wanted to fight martial law and the craziness that will ensue when the true church is gone.

A seminary No Way:o I didn't know that. Oh wow God has really tried to reach this man. Let us continue to pray:groupray:

I often think of the Brooks & Dunn country singing group. I believe it was Brooks that started seminary, but dropped out to pursue his career in the bars. I think one of his mentors callled him in at seminary to tell him they thought it was time he made a choice. Or really a choice about whom he would serve....

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I saw a special on 48hours about scientologist, it is basically a cult and brainwashes ppl and takes their money, almost everything cost. and ppl are giving testimonies on how it change their lives and have made their careers better. I think that more and more ppl will start to see the deception in all these false religions, I thought it was ironic that tom was the one making the announcement concerning the truth of all that just happen. hopfully this will come true befor it's to late.

Amen:crosseo:

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I thought it was ironic that tom was the one making the announcement concerning the truth of all that just happen. hopfully this will come true befor it's to late.

Hopefully so, yes...but he has rejected the truth,
to turn away from seeking the priesthood to become a celebrity...
he has a well-developed career, he is used to millions of people adoring him,
and living a lavish and opulent lifestyle.

It corrupted him terribly, for he is a Scientologist,
and Scientology is worse than a religion that serves money; at its core levels, it serves demons, indeed, the wicked one himself. They believe in an ancient alien (aliens are actually demons) race that is actually who is responsible for the evolution of men and the advancement of men as being the truth of human life on this planet; they think that by mastering their own minds, they become masters of the universe; and, worst of all, most either don't know or won't 'fess up that L. Ron Hubbard, the founder and father of Scientology, had close ties to Alistair Crowley, the infamous black magician who, along with Anton LaVey, founded the Church of Satan.

It is basically another form of demon worship.

These people are deeply deceived, and neither know nor care to know the Lord.

Who will wake them up?

"It is far harder for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven than it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle."

We can pray for them, yes; but we should not show them any greater consideration because they are celebrities. God is no respecter of persons.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
When I was looking into Scientology, pre-Christian years, I was disappointed that it was just a bunch of motivational talk. I had been looking for something dark and mysterious.

The surface of Scientology is so bland that a new convert would laugh if you told them about the cult aspects of it, the money and connections and levels of commitment. The introductory materials don't even hint at levels.

Cruise is definitely comfortable with the scenario in your dream.

Tom Cruise Uncut: The Freedom Medal Award Ceremony
-- a series of video clips.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not all that familiar with Scientology, but hadn't heard that he was buds with Allister Crowley Ajax. I always thought it was a bit bizarre and based on selfhelp like Heron said, but not fully aware they worshiped aliens. Eeeek.

I hadn't thought of the false prophet angle. That could be closer to what it meant, bcause as was discussed he is used to adoration and fame. A false prophet desires these and usually tends to be very charasmatic and passionate like Cruise.

You've all been very helpful. I know when I first saw it I was overwhelmed with the speech about being left behind and the panic that will surely ensue. I wasn't aware of much of whats been posted which does sort of change my understanding a bit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
or to create a cheap uneducated slave-work force to build ziggarauts. hehe
Lol, won't they be sorry! And dream-Nicole was still wearing her gown.

The story of Xenu (ET) on wiki reads like a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

" They were captured by Xenu's forces using an electronic ribbon (which also was a type of standing wave) and sucked into vacuum zones around the world."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

... but we're talkin' about Tom Cruise -- he can fend off any sorts of dangers, intergalactic or not.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
theres alot of speculation that aliens were responsible for people; I heard one story about how aliens made people to mine for gold on this planet; Gold, having one free radical electron, was said to be the stuff that could repair the aliens' home world's o-zone layer. Gold dust could be jettisoned into the atmosphere, and when combined with another gas, the free radical electron would bond to oxygen, to make ozone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hehe strange how we havn't thought of this to repair our own ozone.

but we love our jewelry. =)
^_^

I heard an inspiring speech from a science professor last week -- he said that students assume they are in school to learn about someone else's science, but they are really there to move forward into their own science. You'd better beat Tom to the patent.

Upvote 0