Tolkien - master of Middle Earth

Supreme_Arbiter

Activating brain cells
Feb 14, 2004
I live on the edge of oicumena
✟7,792.00
Faith
Atheist
There is much with which nationalists can identify in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings: the nobility of ancient and self-reliant peoples; the neighbourliness, comradeship and community spirit of The Shire, with its clean air and green landscape; the heroic life or death struggle for a great cause, between the forces of light, freedom and racial survival, against the conspiracy of corruption and tyranny.
Tolkien undoubtedly lit a beacon of inspiration in the imagination and hearts of many of his fellow Britons, and indeed among kindred folk worldwide. The Lord of the Rings in particular continues to touch a nerve deep in our racial psyche, which clearly worries the twisted champions of genocide through integration. Any popular literature which has ethnic identity, and the necessity of struggle to protect it, as its theme must inevitably arouse the hostility of the cosmopolitan arts and literary critics network, just as it must deserve our attention.

Tolkien's healthy, moral and idealistic tales of valour and truth therefore make particularly good Christmas and birthday presents for the children of nationalist families. The Hobbit is ideal for younger children, while The Lord of the Rings will delight teenagers and adults alike. Here there is no perversion, no degeneracy, and no political correctness. Take a look for yourself!

funyun

aude sapere...sed praeterea, aude esse
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
✟4,544.00
Faith
Atheist
Supreme_Arbiter said:
There is much with which nationalists can identify in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings: the nobility of ancient and self-reliant peoples; the neighbourliness, comradeship and community spirit of The Shire, with its clean air and green landscape; the heroic life or death struggle for a great cause, between the forces of light, freedom and racial survival, against the conspiracy of corruption and tyranny.
Tolkien undoubtedly lit a beacon of inspiration in the imagination and hearts of many of his fellow Britons, and indeed among kindred folk worldwide. The Lord of the Rings in particular continues to touch a nerve deep in our racial psyche, which clearly worries the twisted champions of genocide through integration. Any popular literature which has ethnic identity, and the necessity of struggle to protect it, as its theme must inevitably arouse the hostility of the cosmopolitan arts and literary critics network, just as it must deserve our attention.

Tolkien's healthy, moral and idealistic tales of valour and truth therefore make particularly good Christmas and birthday presents for the children of nationalist families. The Hobbit is ideal for younger children, while The Lord of the Rings will delight teenagers and adults alike. Here there is no perversion, no degeneracy, and no political correctness. Take a look for yourself!

I can't tell whether this is an advertisement for "white power" thought or for some book company that recently started publishing the trilogy.

If that's the way u interpret the inner core of the books, I feel sorry for u.

Upvote 0

kurabrhm

Feb 23, 2004
Southampton, Hampshire, England.
Visit site
✟2,333.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
LTR is really a fantasy epic. But of course people can use the mythology and mould into some form of reality, for instance White English Nationalism. But the conflict between good and evil is the dominating theme that has more of a universal appeal. I actually happen to know someone at my University who's doing a dissertation on the various themes that LTR presents to the reader. Maybe I can interest him to join this forum!

Upvote 0