ScarletRubies

Jan 6, 2005
Australia
✟452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for our friend Fletcher. To recap briefly, this little boy (the son of friends we met at our childbirth education classes) has acute myeloid luekaemia which was first discovered when he was less than 2 months old. Since then he has had a full 6 months round (5 courses) of chemo, entered remission, but had the cancer return a couple of months ago.

Fletcher started a second round of chemo in early August, which was to eradicate to cancer in preparation for a bone marrow transplant, tentatively scheduled for November and pending a good match. However, Fletch has now got some serious infections (I believe at the site of a biopsy) which has stopped the chemo from proceeding. He was put into the Intensive Care Unit last night.

Please pray for Fletch, specifically that
- the infection will clear up rapidly
- that chemo can continue and be successful
- that a bone marrow transplant will be successful (and a good donor found).

Please pray also for his parents, Amy & Wade, and their extended family (most are in New Zealand).

Fletcher's second birthday is on September 18.

Please also pass this request along to other who might be able to pray for this precious little boy.

Many thanks in Christ's Name,
Ruby & family

ScarletRubies

Jan 6, 2005
Australia
✟452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks very much to all who are reading this, and praying for Fletcher.

This very sick little boy is a marvellous kid, but having a hard time. His parents also, obviously. Please pray that they will know Christ through this, and that Satan would not be able to use this painful time for his gain.

I am posting updates as I get them on the thread in the prayer forum; please keep an eye out for them.

Warm thanks,
Ruby

Upvote 0

whitedove7

Dec 21, 2004
United States
Visit site
✟1,344.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I pray healing in the name of Jesus of Nazareth for this little boy that has Leukemia to be healed.
• I Speak a creative miracle to the injured DNA of the stem cell in the marrow and to the Philadelphia chromosome 9 and 22.
• I Speak healing to the bone marrow and normal maturation and growth of the monocytes and granulocytes.
• I Speak healing and strength to the immune system especially B-cells.
• I Speak healing to B-cell memory to be broken of any mutated transcription of B-cells.
• I Speak healing to anti-oncogenes to be “turned on” in each cell and for any oncogene translocation to be reversed.
• I Speak healing to normal programmed cell death PCD to be operational signaling any abnormal blood cells to die.
• I Command that there will be no interference with the cells normal signaling transduction pathway.
• I Speak healing to normal levels of RBC, WBC’s and platelets to return.
• I Speak healing to the thymus, bone marrow, lymph nodes, spleen, brain, lungs and liver.
• I Command that the proliferation of lymphocytes will stop and that it will not spread.
• I Speak healing to strength to return to the body and that they will be pain free.
• I Speak healing to the enlarged spleen, command all bleeding and bruising to stop.

There is a posibility that this little boy has unresolved rejection and abandonment by a father, either literally or emotionally; spirits of death and destruction; fear, anxiety, and stress; a broken spirit.

If at all possible, break the spirit of death and destruction off this boy and break the spirit of fear, anxiety and stress.

Upvote 0