I-Love-Truth

May 22, 2008
✟7,635.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
By Mishel deceptionbytes dot com
Todd Bentley is becoming well known for his angelic visitations, visions, encounters with Jesus, and frequent trips to heaven. Many of these so called angelic visitations are by his infamous financial angels. Below Bentley describes these ministers of finance.
Scripture also speaks of another angel that releases finances. I understand that God will supply all my need according to His riches in glory (Phil. 4:19). Do you know what that means? There are riches in glory because the earth is the Lord’s and everything in it. He is the God who supplies our needs according to His riches in glory. The bible even tells us that the silver and gold are His. So when I need a financial breakthrough I don’t just pray and ask God for my financial breakthrough. I go into intercession and become a partner with the angels by petitioning the Father for the angels that are assigned to getting me money: “Father, give me the angels in heaven right now that are assigned to get me money and wealth. And let those angels be released on my behalf. Let them go into the four corners of the earth and gather me money. Let them gather my partners.”

Ok now let’s read the scripture straight from the word that Bentley uses to prove that there are Angels assigned to releasing finance.

Philippians 4:19 NKJV
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I don’t know about you, but I do not see angels even mentioned in the scripture above! Even though the scripture clearly states that GOD supplies all of our needs by Jesus, Todd does not mess around with asking Jesus for anything- no- he goes straight for the lesser beings and “partners” with them to go gather his money for him.

“So when I need a financial breakthrough I don’t just pray and ask God for my financial breakthrough. I go into intercession and become a partner with the angels by petitioning the Father for the angels that are assigned to getting me money:”

Now according to Todd it is important to pray for these angels “Because the Devil wants to cut off your cash flow. He wants to hinder and block your finances ….. Sometimes praying about it isn’t good enough because you need to prevail in heaven where the angels and demons are actually fighting. We want to push back the demonic forces, so sometimes we need to say, “Father, let those legions of angels assigned to release financial breakthrough, come into the earth right now and loose the Devil from the money assigned to me.

Todd goes on in this article (he has since altered this article on his website to remove the name of his spirit guide Emma. You can view the entire original article here ( can not insert link please google)

This angel appeared to be floating a couple of inches off the floor emitting brilliant light and colors. The angel began walking up and down the aisles of the church putting gold dust on people. “God, what is happening?” I asked. The Lord answered: “This angel is releasing the gold, which is both the revelation and the financial breakthrough that I am bringing into this church. …
Within three weeks of that visitation, the church had given me the biggest offering I had ever received to that point in my ministry. Thousands of dollars! Thousands! Even though the entire community consisted of only three thousand people, weeks after I left the church the pastor testified that the church offerings had either doubled or tripled.

So we see here from Todd that he has another visitation from his demon sprit guide, um pardon me- uh Angel, Emma, and she sprinkles gold dust on people. Why? So that people can get saved, or delivered or set free or healed? No, of course not- it is so that Todd can receive a bigger offering! As a side note he also offers us the fact that the church received larger than normal offerings when he left as well. He also makes a point to tell us that the pastor’s wife gets “whacked” and begins running around making chicken noises and barking. I have read the Bible cover to cover several times and have yet to find one incident of ANYONE displaying these sorts of “manifestations”. However, it is common knowledge that those under the influence of the occult or demon spirits will often make animal sounds.

During this visitation the pastor’s wife (it was an AOG church) got totally whacked by the Holy Ghost— she began running around barking like a dog or squawking like a chicken as a powerful prophetic spirit came on her.

Todd Bentley and I agree on one thing- she did have a powerful spirit on her we just differ as to whether the spirit was Holy or not.

In another part of this same article, Bentley states that

“I was at another meeting in Atlanta when my wife, Shonnah, saw two financial angels walk into the service and pour oil out on the pastor. Shonnah then knew there was financial breakthrough coming. That night two people wrote the pastor cheques for $16,000 and $17,000 and others also wrote cheques to Fresh Fire for thousands of dollars, which we used for missions to the nations. In addition, many people experienced great financial blessing as well. The day after this angelic visitation one guy had millions of dollars released to him-he had been waiting for about 10 years for this breakthrough. All this financial release came because my wife saw two financial angels walk up and stand on the platform. Can you imagine? We need to pray for the Father to give us financial angels for our lives, our church and region. With this angelic assistance, we will prevail and overcome the warfare trying to hold back our financial breakthrough. Some of you don’t know how to use the angels in intercession like this. You don’t even know whether it’s OK or not….”
Actually, I know whether it’s ok or not..ITS NOT!
So we see that his wife Shonnah sees two financial angels even though there are no such angels described anywhere in scripture. It is also curious as to how she came to the conclusion that they were financial angels. Besides screaming, if I saw two angels walk up to my pastor and pour oil on him- I would not immediately think ….oh they must be anointing him to receive more MONEY! But no, according to Bentley and his wife, these angels were there to give financial blessing, and not only did the pastor cash in but Fresh Fire received funds which of course Bentley stresses they used for missions. However, he goes on to say that ALL this financial release came, not because of God, no, it was “because my wife saw two financial angels walk up and stand on the platform”. Well that clears that up.
Listen do not let this man fool you.
“Do not let anyone disqualify you by making you humiliate yourself and worship angels. Such people enter into visions, which fill them with foolish pride because of their human way of thinking. They do not hold tightly to Christ, the head. It is from him that all the parts of the body are cared for and held together. So it grows in the way God wants it to grow.” -- Colossians 2:18-19, NCV.

Status
Not open for further replies.