Today I ate too much meat, It's that a sin?

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Today I ate to much meat cus I was angry and it was so yummy and I repeat and it was pork! It's thay a sin? I'm pretty abxious cus I really think I did something bad!

I'd worry more about being angry than eating pork.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It was a mistake, I was trying to say hungry

Oh, good.

As for meat, there is no spiritual problem for the non-jewish Christian eating any kind of meat. That doesn't mean we are exempt from physical issues, of course.

Mark 7:18-19 And He said to them, "Are you so lacking in understanding also? Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" (Thus He declared all foods clean.)
NASU

Acts 10:13-15 A voice came to him, "Get up, Peter, kill and eat!" But Peter said, "By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean." Again a voice came to him a second time, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy."
NASU

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Overeating on anything would be a sin, not just meat. But I'll be honest. I struggle with this myself - and sometimes give in. And I know I have got a little extra baggage to get rid of. But with the help of God, I'll eventually conquer it.

The fact is, everyone has things to work on, but there's no sense in beating ourselves up over our mistakes. We simply pick ourselves up and try harder not to do it (though it's easier said than done).

Hey... isn't that the reason pencils have erasers?

pencil-eraser-353x179.jpg

Upvote 0