Indiana
✟9,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
For fulfilling his promise to me…."beauty for ashes"….for many years all I had was ashes in every area of my life. Now my cup over floweth and I'm so humbled when I look back in the rear view mirror of life. I was broke, in debt. I was divorced, she ran off with another man. I was working and barley living from pay check to pay check. I was spiritually broken, was helped by a wonderful pastor, but then him and the church was swept away from tribulation. I was depressed, wanted to die. I was wounded as in spiritual battle, wonderd in the wilderness with no place to go, was a brother to dragons and lived like a lonely owl for years doing my best to raise my 2 children.

But the Lord through tribulation carried me, taught me, loved me, and allowed fire to work its course in me. He has brought a wonderful wife that loves me and treats me better than I thought a woman could. He has opened his word to me to truth I knew not of. I cried out to Him and He showed me the right way to go. I have a great job and no longer have to live paycheck to paycheck. The things I lost in finacial difficulty has been restored beyond expectation. My Spirit wounded from battle has been restored, I mount up with wings of a eagle…..Oh my Jesus, my Jesus……tears of suffering so long……you have turned them now to tears of joy. Blessed be the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.