Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2004
Georgia
✟15,125.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Twoshawtty_bb06 :) :wave:

I like this site, I'm New in town. Its kinda confusin:scratch: a little cuz theres so much to do now that im here. I'm hopein to meet great people. I love God:priest: and its nice to see us christians gather together like this. I LIKE IT. Well im going to go explorin some more hope to here from u. Like God said A "FRIEND" loveth at all times!!!

((bye now)):wave:

Upvote 0

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
jentaylor said:
hi I am asking for prayer warriors to stand in agreement for protection over my son. He is fighting a staph infection. Please stand in agreement that no weapon formed against shall prosper in the Name of Jesus! Thanks!
Welcome to CF :wave:
There is a prayer forum. Click on the link in my signature. :pray:

Upvote 0

GLR14Y

Jul 15, 2004
Rockdale
Visit site
✟112.00
Faith
Baptist
How could I not join up?!?!

I've been a christian for as long as I can remember, but had a falling-away for a handful of years when I didn't attend church... Now I've been back for a few years, got married, and praying about which ministry to become involved in with our church (with my wife as well). We took a bit of a break for wedding preparations (and afterwards), but I'm getting itchy feet already...

There's so much more I can say to introduce myself, but feel free to have a look at our (really-needs-to-be-updated!) website at <no external links allowed until 15 posts reached> and feel free to drop us an email if you recognise either one of us! Due to lack of linking ability, I'll summarize it by saying that we go to GRCBC, Clare was in children's ministry (kindy-yr6) and I was in youth (high school yrs 7-12). I am also been heavily involved with car audio and the modified car scene over the last 8 years or so, and more recently (last 2yrs), wanted to find a way to evangelise to that group of people.

We went to Hillsong conference and all I can say is it was a blast, and has really challenged me to be bold about my evanglism!

ALL FOR HIS GLORY!
(just in case you couldn't work out our rego plates :) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

warhorse

Jul 20, 2004
✟113.00
Faith
Christian
Hello, everyone! I happened upoon this site accidentally (although, are there really any accidents?), and it looks like a really cool place to be. Although I actually live (and post from) the EDT zone, my computer has me on Vladivostok time at the moment. Oh, well - I'm sure I'll get it all sorted out eventually. Anyhow, hello again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.