✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To the heart that is heavy with sin and confusion;

Freedom from sin does exist...But it will not come by an exercise of will power.... But by the exercise of the will to choose to believe...

To make a conscious choice to believe what and how God puts forth in scripture as the way to be made free from sin...But this way will not be embraced till all other ways have been tried and proven to fail time and time again...

For until one gets sick of trying and failing, trying and failing that they are willing to look outside themselves to help that comes from God alone.....This willingness to look away from oneself to God is the action that will bring the desired relief....If this looking away from oneself to God will not be forsaken or given up on as something that doesn’t work or can’t possibly be the way of God....

For faith and perseverance in the faith is what is called for...A willingness to give up all ones life to have the operation of God upon it and in it....

For the eyes of the heart have to be brought to the place where they have given up on ever pleasing God by any effort they in themselves can muster....For by the faith of the heart turned towards God do all things from God come...

For if in the honesty of one’s heart one has turned to God, God has accepted them...Now faith in this acceptance is called for, a believing in the love of God as a real thing...And this real thing pointed towards them personally, which it most certainly is...Faith in the love of God, never to fail which it will most certainly not...

Faith in the love of God to do something in it and upon it that itself can not possibly do...But it is this last part that stumbles.....That, one can not possibly do, this is the place and acknowledgement God is working towards...A end of all self effort so one might enter into the rest of God and end all the efforts of self....

May these words bless, as we learn of Christ and grow in Him..

A fellow believer, Not me

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Broken hearts
Psalms 22:24
Psalms 23:1-3
Psalms 34:17-18
Isaiah 34:17-18
Jeremiah 17:14
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Hebrews 13:5
Revelation 14:13

need healings?
Psalms 6:2

facing temptation?
Psalms 141:1
1 Corinthians 10:13

Need wisdom?
James 1:5

Upvote 0

Stone-n-Steel

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2018
Texas
✟224,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To the heart that is heavy with sin and confusion;

Freedom from sin does exist...But it will not come by an exercise of will power.... But by the exercise of the will to choose to believe...

To make a conscious choice to believe what and how God puts forth in scripture as the way to be made free from sin...But this way will not be embraced till all other ways have been tried and proven to fail time and time again...

For until one gets sick of trying and failing, trying and failing that they are willing to look outside themselves to help that comes from God alone.....This willingness to look away from oneself to God is the action that will bring the desired relief....If this looking away from oneself to God will not be forsaken or given up on as something that doesn’t work or can’t possibly be the way of God....

For faith and perseverance in the faith is what is called for...A willingness to give up all ones life to have the operation of God upon it and in it....

For the eyes of the heart have to be brought to the place where they have given up on ever pleasing God by any effort they in themselves can muster....For by the faith of the heart turned towards God do all things from God come...

For if in the honesty of one’s heart one has turned to God, God has accepted them...Now faith in this acceptance is called for, a believing in the love of God as a real thing...And this real thing pointed towards them personally, which it most certainly is...Faith in the love of God, never to fail which it will most certainly not...

Faith in the love of God to do something in it and upon it that itself can not possibly do...But it is this last part that stumbles.....That, one can not possibly do, this is the place and acknowledgement God is working towards...A end of all self effort so one might enter into the rest of God and end all the efforts of self....

May these words bless, as we learn of Christ and grow in Him..

A fellow believer, Not me

Truly the biggest stumbling block for a believer is their concept of self.

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Truly the biggest stumbling block for a believer is their concept of self.

So true....Understanding the concept of self, what and how it is, is a great step toward God....For self itself, is, our greatest stumbling block and learning just what and how to handle and be set free from it’s influence...

A fellow searcher after Him, Not me

• Agree
Reactions: Stone-n-Steel
Upvote 0