✟263,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Colossians 1:5b-6 (NASB)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~heard in the word of truth, the gospel which has come to you, just as in all the world also it is bearing fruit and increasing, even as it has been doing in you also since the day you heard it and understood the grace of God in truth;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘even as it (the word of truth) has been doing in you also since’

Scripture puts forth that once the grace of God is understood in truth, it bears fruit and increases.

With the words ‘has been doing.....since’, that once this door of the word of truth has been opened, whether it is recognized or not, the grace of God is at work bearing fruit and increasing...

This is such a comfort to the heart, especially to the heart that would find itself to be hard and stubborn.. For God never changes His mind about His children, He is always bringing them into a deeper degree of understanding that their fruit might increase... For He has predestined them to glory, so glory they shall know... For how much of this glory the heart knows, is determined by how much fruit the heart allows itself to bear in the time of this life...

For as long as one has life in this world, today is the day of growing and the bearing of fruit, so says the words of truth...

This is music to the ears to that heart that would be willing... For in this fruit is it’s hope, it’s strength, it’s very life... The understanding that one is the soil for the other... The more of the understanding of the words of truth, the more the fruit, the more the fruit, the more of the glory...

For the Word of Truth is always at work, always calling, always guiding, always causing growth as soon as the heart is capable of that increase of fruit..

To the fruit bearing years, be blessed...

A fellow believer, Not me