To the fence-sitters: let me tell you why evolutionism is not feasible

Flatland

Aug 25, 2010
✟15,374.00
Faith
Atheist
If you're being entertained by his antics, you're not any better off than he is.

Some of us remember this forum B.A.V.

Then I guess most "evolutionists" are no better than he is since we all laugh at creationists. So please get that straight before throwing around accusations.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,817.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then I guess most "evolutionists" are no better than he is since we all laugh at creationists. So please get that straight before throwing around accusations.
We do not all laugh at creationists; I don't. Please get that straight before you start throwing around accusations.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Who is "we" noob?

Upvote 0

Flatland

Aug 25, 2010
✟15,374.00
Faith
Atheist
We do not all laugh at creationists; I don't. Please get that straight before you start throwing around accusations.

I said most, not all. Please learn to read you start throwing around accusations.

Who is "we" noob?

You'd know who "we" is if you knew how to read.

And who the hell still uses "noob?" Please go back to playing warcraft or somethin'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,817.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I said most, not all. Please learn to read you start throwing around accusations.
How embarrassing. I thought that in the sentence you wrote, "Then I guess most "evolutionists" are no better than he is since we all laugh at creationists," that the three letter word near the end, the one that starts with "a" and ends with "ll" was the word "all". I don't know how I could have made that mistake.

Upvote 0

sandwiches

Mas sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo.
Jun 16, 2009
Dallas, Texas
✟22,030.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

You'd know who "we" is if you knew how to read.

And who the hell still uses "noob?" Please go back to playing warcraft or somethin'.

Either way. Stop bickering and there's no need to ridicule people, creationist or otherwise.

Upvote 0

Flatland

Aug 25, 2010
✟15,374.00
Faith
Atheist
How embarrassing. I thought that in the sentence you wrote, "Then I guess most "evolutionists" are no better than he is since we all laugh at creationists," that the three letter word near the end, the one that starts with "a" and ends with "ll" was the word "all". I don't know how I could have made that mistake.

Did I not specifically say most evolutionists. There's a 4 letter word in the beginning that starts with "m" and ends in "ost." Do you not know what that word means? Let me make it clearer for you since you did "make that mistake."

Most

[mohst] Show IPA
–adjective, superl. of much or many with more as compar.
1. in the greatest quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: to win the most votes.

2. in the majority of instances: Most operations are successful.

3. greatest, as in size or extent: the most talent.

Either way. Stop bickering and there's no need to ridicule people, creationist or otherwise.

I agree. I can't believe those 2 clowns actually want to argue about laughing at creationists. I wouldn't be surprised if they were creationists themselves. In any case, any further posts from them will be ignored.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,817.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did I not specifically say most evolutionists.
Yeah. And you also said that "we all" laugh at creationists, and then denied that you'd said it. You really need to work on the plausible part of plausible deniability.

I agree. I can't believe those 2 clowns actually want to argue about laughing at creationists. I wouldn't be surprised if they were creationists themselves. In any case, any further posts from them will be ignored.
I haven't argued. I just refuse to let you speak for me. (And if you think I'm a creationist, you really have no clue about much of anything that goes on here.)

ETA: On the other hand, ignoring my posts is seldom a mistake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Opethian

Big Member
Jan 2, 2006
Molenstede
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well, I laugh at creationism, and I feel sad for creationists. Since I don't believe that laughing at them will make them change their mind or educate them, it doesn't seem to have much of a point. I mostly feel anger and sadness for those poor people being indoctrinated, trapped, ignorant, and spreading this to others, causing even more harm to the world. Laughing at them seems to come close to feeling good about someone's misery, which is not something to be proud of.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,857.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
How can a mutation that increases the survivability of an organism be in the "wrong" direction?

That the OP thinks there is a 'right' direction shows a lack of understanding of the Theory. Even a POME Moth knows better!

Upvote 0

Greg1234

In the beginning was El
May 14, 2010
✟11,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I laugh at creationism, and I feel sad for creationists. Since I don't believe that laughing at them will make them change their mind or educate them, it doesn't seem to have much of a point. I mostly feel anger and sadness for those poor people being indoctrinated, trapped, ignorant, and spreading this to others, causing even more harm to the world. Laughing at them seems to come close to feeling good about someone's misery, which is not something to be proud of.
The faculties for laughter are created. Hence there is only the exhibition of what you attempt to ridicule. And the momentum of that simple fact already throws you of balance to the point where you need not be touched to be taken down. Only ignored. Through which we become ignore-ant.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Noobs are awesome. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HAPMinistries

Nov 15, 2010
Desloge, MO
✟866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Feel free to start a trend there sport.

Atheist debate is not designed to educate, but is designed to insult and inflict injury and assault the sensibilities of Christians. A kind post is not going to change a philosophy.

Many people who claim to be 'skeptics', use it as an excuse to be derogatory.

If I had my way as a Christian, my end result, if I had my way, is everyone would get saved, go to Heaven, and have eternal bliss.

What is the Atheist end result, if you had your way?

Upvote 0

LifeToTheFullest!

May 12, 2004
✟6,295.00
Faith
Agnostic
Atheist debate is not designed to educate, but is designed to insult and inflict injury and assault the sensibilities of Christians. A kind post is not going to change a philosophy.

Many people who claim to be 'skeptics', use it as an excuse to be derogatory.

If I had my way as a Christian, my end result, if I had my way, is everyone would get saved, go to Heaven, and have eternal bliss.

What is the Atheist end result, if you had your way?
Whirled peas. :)

Upvote 0

HAPMinistries

Nov 15, 2010
Desloge, MO
✟866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A world of sanity and reason.

I am not being Socratic in asking, but Christians find themselves very sane and reasonable, so you really need to expound, otherwise, as I said, you are just coming off as derogatory.

What is your sane and reasonable world, could you describe it? What would be different? Would would still exist, and what would not?

Upvote 0