To Believers, Is This Evidence For Satan?

jamesbond007

Site Supporter
Mar 26, 2018
Sacramento
✟118,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That is honestly the silliest most pointless denial I’ve ever seen .

It is the OSU study and it is quite devastating to the birds from dinosaur theory. I also have what Alan Ferduccia found and that eliminates any chance of birds from dinosaurs.

Before I get into it...

How were your "dinosaurs" (actually birds) evaluated? From ornithologist and evolutionary biologist Alan Ferduccia and others the Chinese discoverers like Xian Xu used a software program to tabulate and compare the similarities and differences of the fossils. If one gave different weights to what constitutes a dinosaur and what constitutes a bird, the could have them come out all dinosaurs or birds. Of course, money and circular thinking ruled the day. People would pay more if these fossils were dinosaurs and not birds.

Also, your drawings are not representative and do not explain the parts of the bird. For those looking for the trademarks of a dinosaur on the legs, then they would see differences. I can tell these are all birds due to the high position of the knee. Birds use the leg portion beneath the legs to run and not so much the upper leg. Also, the feathers were drawn not as enhanced to show the leg like that of a dinosaur. On the bird, the feathers covered the upper leg portion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jamesbond007

Site Supporter
Mar 26, 2018
Sacramento
✟118,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welp, it looks like the New Zealand scientists will make their report tomorrow. Let's see if I was right in my investigation about them predicting it's a large catfish and that they got no tv producers to buy in for their documentary. The articles says last month, but the team knew since July. They were stalling to try and get tv money for a documentary and give them even more publicity and have someone pay for their research.

"A team of scientists are to reveal the "plausible theory" they have identified for sightings of Nessie.

Research led by a New Zealand university has sought to catalogue all living life in Loch Ness by analysing DNA collected from water samples.

Last month, the team said it had a biological explanation for the Loch Ness Monster.

This along with other findings from the study are to be announced at an event in Drumnadrochit later on Thursday."

Loch Ness Monster theory to be revealed

Upvote 0