OSLO
✟8,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I have an important message of encouragement for you my dear fellow Christians.
Luke 10,41-42 - and my opinion on what sloth points to as a deadly sin.
In todays society philosophers, physicists, mathematicians and artists are not celebrated. The celebrities of today do in fact NOT bring the mindset forward, and instead help to paralyze people in a state of total passivity. This is what the Bible talks about as a deadly sin. To hide from truth out of cowardy and comfort.
Mary is not passive, listening is not passive. It is in fact very brave and active. To force yourself to stay open through your human limitations and what is expected, to seek, to know Jesus and love like He teaches us.
I grew up in an atheistic household in a city where I had never met a religious or even spiritual person. God has taught me privately, as he wishes to reach all hearts through the gift of love. Jesus told me from an early age that the solution to ALL of my problems was to love myself more and to love everyone else more. And I have come to find this is the truth and the greatest blessing of all. To truly discover how to love and to love all creation unconditionally. I know even through torture and death I would remain full of light, love and a joy so great it is unbearable. I could never be more blessed than to know that all I am is Gods will.

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello OdaPunkt, welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

351741_9c54ce6e4657048b8240b8f0d326cdc0.gif

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif

Upvote 0

FineAndFaith

Fine And Faith
Apr 17, 2021
Kiev
Visit site
✟13,313.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello and welcome OdaPunkt!

I totaly agree with you. Easy living is constantly advertised. Of course, it's important to have a kind of good luck. But so few sources point out what a great job a person should do to apper in the right place and in the right time.

I believe there should be a permanent work of mind, and then you will bring the light to this world.

Upvote 0