toejam

May 9, 2010
Ca.
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
need prayer for my attitude about race. I am white and am tired of the anti white stuff I hear every day. I was driving with my 4 year old son back home and a car full of blacks came along side and started yelling racially hateful names I rolled up the window and turned the radio up so my son would not hear it.
Here is the problem. i work with inner city children whos parents willingly give me their children who I in turn take them to church, 5 day clubs, awanas and have bbqs all in the name of Christ. I am not intrested in being a social worker I am a Christian trying to reach the little ones for Christ. We work with about 23 children and our old delapidated bus "Gods limo" gets us everywhere. my vision has clouded and my anger burns at the hate which sometimes infects me. I need your prayers.
I love these little ones as though they are my own but struggle not to look at the adults through angery eyes.
My first love is Christ but my love is growing cold.

vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you my brother. You are doing a wonderful thing for the Lord and its not an easy task. Turn your eyes to Jesus. Believing in prayer that the Lord will make you a shining example for himself.

Heb 12 : 2-3
2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Upvote 0

sidhe54

Dec 8, 2009
USA
✟8,354.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you my brother. You are doing a wonderful thing for the Lord and its not an easy task. Turn your eyes to Jesus. Believing in prayer that the Lord will make you a shining example for himself.

Heb 12 : 2-3
2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

AMEN!!
Praying for you...

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle,
be our protection against the malice and snares
of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host,
by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan
and all evil spirits who wander through the world
for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, may You take every racial slur coming out of a person's mouth and return it back to them with love. Touch them with love so it will be hard for them to utter another unkind thing. I pray that You will strengthen this one that he may remain strong, and stay compassionate and loving in the face of persecution, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums