Not open for further replies.

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟189,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The comments in this thread? They seem incredibly tame to me.
Well you are just insensitive then. For a guy who has been stung enough by cruel short guy jokes you surprise me. For the record, I have no weight problem and I'm still incredibly disgusted by this thread. We all need to show more decency and kindness. If someone had been mocking guys about anything I'd be the first one to post to stop it. Look back on my posts in Singles. I always stick up for the decency of the average guy. As angry as your posts have made me tonight, I'd defend you if another member was mocking you for your height or appearance. You need to direct your frustration and comments to the women who are actually being mean and mocking guys. I would actually take your side in that kind of debate. Because I agree about the double standard. This was not the appropriate place though

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Honestly if anyone is trying to change my mind on anything.. don't waste your time.

I've been victimized enough by liberals and those who claim to be anti-bullying. My eyes are wide open to the hypocrisy. Where were the good people when women countless times said aloud that short men are disgusting well within earshot of me hearing it?

Come on.. lol.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
If women are wondering just how men view overweight women, just imagine it's about the same regarding how women view short men.. take that as you will, lol.
I have been on this forum for something like 5 years. I have never seen a woman dog a man for being short. However, you seem to harp on the topic....non-stop.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You weren't the one being affected. Others were. The comments weren't so tame to them. That's all that matters. The way you keep arguing about this, I'm beginning to see why you've been banned from other places.

The comments were as tame/harsh as the ones in the various height threads made here.. or the off comment of women gawking after taller men.. lol.

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Honestly if anyone is trying to change my mind on anything.. don't waste your time.

I've been victimized enough by liberals and those who claim to be anti-bullying. My eyes are wide open to the hypocrisy. Where were the good people when women countless times said aloud that short men are disgusting well within earshot of me hearing it?

Come on.. lol.

Yeah, I'm done wasting my time giving you any credit for being a halfway decent person. From now on I'm just going to report all of your insensitive, insulting posts.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have been on this forum for something like 5 years. I have never seen a woman dog a man for being short. However, you seem to harp on the topic....non-stop.

Of course you don't. It doesn't effect you. I remember them all well.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I'm done wasting my time giving you any credit for being a halfway decent person. From now on I'm just going to report all of your insensitive, insulting posts.

Yeah you're not the first. Although usually the staff doesn't take kindly towards things like that.. and the person trying to get me banned ends up getting banned.. lol.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well you are just insensitive then. For a guy who has been stung enough by cruel short guy jokes you surprise me. For the record, I have no weight problem and I'm still incredibly disgusted by this thread. We all need to show more decency and kindness. If someone had been mocking guys about anything I'd be the first one to post to stop it. Look back on my posts in Singles. I always stick up for the decency of the average guy. As angry as your posts have made me tonight, I'd defend you if another member was mocking you for your height or appearance. You need to direct your frustration and comments to the women who are actually being mean and mocking guys. I would actually take your side in that kind of debate. Because I agree about the double standard. This was not the appropriate place though

What are these "hurtful" posts here? Honestly.. just seems like a few men rightly stating that if you lose a few pounds your dating pool will grow larger.

I would really like to believe people would act the same when a short men receives similar treatment.. yet time and time again they don't..

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
quote the latest one.... because I somehow notice all your complaints about it and am missing the actual problem ...

Use the search feature yourself. I've already gotten on trouble here dragging out people's old posts. Lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. One person's failure to do a good deed does not reflect on anyone else. We're not going to feel guilty because of something that we had nothing to do with.

• Agree
Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. One person's failure to do a good deed does not reflect on anyone else.

Too bad it's not just "one" person.

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah you're not the first. Although usually the staff doesn't take kindly towards things like that.. and the person trying to get me banned ends up getting banned.. lol.

Don't worry, it won't be just me. Either you can choose to end your crusade or it'll be ended for you eventually.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Too bad it's not just "one" person.
Two people's failure to do a good thing does not reflect on anyone else. One hundred people's failure to do a good thing in your town does not reflect on the character of strangers whom you talk to on the Internet. Etc.

Do you have a point? You cannot combine two different people and call their conflicting actions hypocrisy. That's not what the word means.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Don't worry, it won't be just me. Either you can choose to end your crusade or it'll be ended for you eventually.

Good luck. Thus far I don't see my conduct being any more insensitive than the opposing side's here. I know of tactics that do work with getting people racked up in reports. Thus far you seem to exhibit that you do not understand them.. lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Two people's failure to do a good thing does not reflect on anyone else. One hundred people's failure to do a good thing in your town does not reflect on the character of strangers whom you talk to on the Internet. Etc.

Do you have a point?

Are you 100% blameless when it comes to anything negative regarding shorter men?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.