• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Time

Discussion in 'Deeper Fellowship' started by Virious, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Virious

Virious I do believe

+25
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    My Grandmother passed away yesterday at ten minutes after Six Central time. I found out she was sick about three days ago and in the Hospital. I loaded up and made the long trip to go see her because I needed to tell her that I was saved before she passed. She really was like a Saint. Honestly I don't think she has ever sinned as long as I've know her. I lived with her quite a bit growing up and she would always tell me that we are in the last days. Life happened and I grew apart from her. When I got to her bedside she was nearly deaf, blind, and medicated for her pain. She didn't know me. She thought I was trying to trick her. I told her that I was saved and then she came to for a min and said that is good, that is very good. I feel like putting on a backpack and going on a walkabout for a few days or more. I also went to see my estranged Father and he also is in very poor condition and gave me some of his possessions. My little brother died a few years ago from drugs. I just feel like I'm wasting time sitting in this house and missing out on life.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. W2L

W2L Well-Known Member

+10,860
    Christian
    Private
    I worry about wasted time too..

3. D.A. Wright

D.A. Wright Unworthy Recipient Of Unfathomable Love Supporter

+196
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved grandmother. Isn't it glorious, though, that she was blessed with your testimony of redemption? One needs only imagine how many times she must have prayed for that very moment to be touched at how lovingly God preserved her in order that she might behold it. God has truly blessed.