Through The Prophets Verse By Verse (Isaiah-Malachi) (3)

barb754

Believer
Dec 26, 2004
Guilford, New York
✟270,339.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 30:3 (KJV)
For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

Upvote 0

4square

~ Hatred stirs up fights - love covers all sins ~
Sep 30, 2005
Perth, Australia.
✟17,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 30:11
For I am with you, says Jehovah, to save you. Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, yet I will not make a full end of you; but I will correct you in measure, and will not leave you entirely unpunished.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4square

~ Hatred stirs up fights - love covers all sins ~
Sep 30, 2005
Perth, Australia.
✟17,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 30:14
All your lovers have forgotten you; they do not seek you. For I have wounded you with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the greatness of your iniquity; because your sins are many.

Upvote 0

kerrylee

May 16, 2006
✟8,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jeremiah 35:15
I sent prophet after prophet to you, all of them my servants, to tell you from early morning to late at night to change your life, make a clean break with your evil past and do what is right, to not take up with every Tom, Dick, and Harry of a god that comes down the pike, but settle down and be faithful in this country I gave your ancestors. "'And what do I get from you? Deaf ears.

Upvote 0

worldwatcher

I want to meet you in heaven.
Oct 25, 2005
✟25,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 35:17
Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them: because I have spoken unto them, but they have not heard; and I have called unto them, but they have not answered.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jer 35:18 And Jeremiah said to the house of the Rechabites, So says Jehovah of Hosts, the God of Israel: Because you have obeyed your father Jonadab's command, and have kept all his commands, and have done according to all that he has commanded you,

Upvote 0

barb754

Believer
Dec 26, 2004
Guilford, New York
✟270,339.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 36:2 (KJV)
Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.

Upvote 0