Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is temporal salvation or the salvation in this life.

Like in the parables of Christ, any parable that talks of the fruit that is produced during a plant's lifetime would be the heaven in this world. Any parable that talks of the harvest would be referring to eternal Heaven.

At the harvest the wheat and the tares are separated which is the separation of spirit and flesh.

I will have to read all of this again to actually answer but.... I do believe that we humans have genuine freedom of choice........ For example..... even after Eve took of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil..... Adam was free to NOT follow her example.

Could God be the most emotional being in the universe????

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well to start, What of all the scripture that say we are to believe and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour?

Well to start, What of all the scripture that say we are to believe and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour?
Those people would be named in the Book Of Life. We don't have a copy of that one.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is what you are saying is that, what we do here doesn't matter and it will be at the great white throne judgement is where the decision will be made?

If it didn't matter, no decision would be required.

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...but the world is an unlevel playing field and God intervenes in creation in ways that indicate He is not concerned with conducting a fair and unbiased test. ...

I don’t think that is what the Bible teaches. By what I know, God is righteous and just. Eternal life is promised for righteous, and every one has opportunity to be righteous.

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without the law. As many as have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. For it isn't the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be justified (for when Gentiles who don't have the law do by nature the things of the law, these, not having the law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience testifying with them, and their thoughts among themselves accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men, according to my gospel, by Jesus Christ.
Romans 2:12-16

Upvote 0