This may be asking a lot but...

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are blessed, not a misfit. I would love to correspond with you. Where are you from? The doctors told me that I would never walk, but Jesus Christ healed me completely and totally. He has the last saying. Do you take time for God and His word? I have bible cds that I listen to every night while going to sleep and when I wake up. This needs to be my routine. God bless keep in touch.

Upvote 0
K

Kingsdotter

I would like a Christian female penpal/friend that understands bipolar disorder, I have it, and can offer me emotional and spiritual understanding and advice. Someone that will be my friend and that will be there for me. I in turn will do the same.

I would like to be your penpal. I too used to suffer from a form of mental health illness called BDD(body dismorphic disorder), good news is; i am now completly healed!
I wrote a book 'No more mirrors' for christians suffering from mental health issues; God can heal you! PM me when you can

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are no alone and greater is the one in you, Jesus Christ than the one that is in the world. whenever duplicity or thoughts that are not your own, come to torment you, send me an email and we will pray about and bind it in Jesus name. To a certain degree, I understand what you are going through. God bless. You are not asking too much, we are all here to help one another and to encourage one another.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

changdudus

Jun 15, 2013
✟15,287.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
My wife didn't compete her O level for lack of school fees . However, she's not illiterate as such ,only that she's shy .
I did mine but I only failed to go to college due to money problem . I managed to complete three free bible correspondence courses . so I become devotional bible studier ..I also like science v much ..Do you like too ? I'm very sad today because I've lost my best facebook friend .Yesterday part one .He was 65 just like you ,from UK .
He died of kidney tumor . Are you on facebook ? My wife doesn't have email .
Do you feel we should start off forum communication ? it's now 10: 48am GMT Kenya . Goodnight !"

Upvote 0

changdudus

Jun 15, 2013
✟15,287.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I've been attending my neighbours burial ,but it only giving me glimpse of we are running short of time days etc . Do people die often in your area or you don't notice ?
Well , Jesus commented that " let the deads bury the deads " should we really show concern for the deads ? what is your real names? Do you have any comment please ?

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When we see death in front of our eyes makes us realize how brief life is and that we must make the most to glorify God with our own life because we do not know how long we have. those to choose to have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and use their lives for evil are dead already, so there is more than one kind of death. People die every day but we must be more concerned with the living and bring the message of salvation to them because this life is a vapor. You said that your wife is limited in schooling. Did you ever think about teaching her so you could grow together in understanding, honor and a greater sense of belonging and unity as a family? God bless. I realize that there is so much hypocrity in our world, when someone dies they make such a fuss, yet when these people were alive they could not care less. God bless and have a great day . I just started to watch youtubemarkvirklerteachings and it has been wonderful. Also youtubeheidibaker. Have a wonderful day

Upvote 0

changdudus

Jun 15, 2013
✟15,287.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I really don't know how I framed my wife ... she's a good wife ,we normally attend church together , she's a believer in deed . We are Anglican by faith . She's only afraid of exposing herself to publicity .However, we still need Jesus in our lives so as to improve our spiritual life . One thing you'll agree with me is fear of death is a mass problem in the entire world .But what I don't know is if this is a psychological or pandemic problem .Jesus clearly said that whoever fear to loose his life for His sake will loose it .that is exactly where people seems not to realize .Shall we then presume that such phobia is just a medical problem and it only needs medical counseling rather than to seek Gods glory ?You forgot to tell me your names :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, but God is doing a wonderful thing in my life. This is about human trafficking - which I was totally ignorant about. As I watch this movies based on the reality of it, God wants me to pray for this cause. I am praying in tongues as I watch the movies, it is like God is doing something in my heart - more compassion, less hatred for the acts and injustice and a greater sense of purpose and peace. Father in Jesus name bring your kingdom in this life, home and family, amen.Family Meeting - YouTube you may want to listen to this videos, it is all about prophecy, worship and healing and we all need that. Thank you Jesus for transforming us for You love us too much not to want us to get any better through Your power, amen

Upvote 0

changdudus

Jun 15, 2013
✟15,287.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Well ,about your video ,I tried to watch it but my device could not . So I don't know what was all about it .
Should I ask you this , what is your purpose concerning human trafficking ? Are you trying to make a follow up on how this thing is done .....or trying to find some solutions ? Well it's you to tell . Are you invoked in organization that is dealing with human trafficking ?

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a human being such things bring shame to know they exist. I believe I have a call as a Christian to do everything without my heart and with the power of God to stop, protect and sacrifice if needed be, financially, emotionally and spiritually so this crime will come to an end, the same thing with abortion. Being a Christian is so much more than just having peace, it is seeing wrong and doing something about it as Jesus said 'whatever you do to the least of these, you do unto Me' God bless

Upvote 0