Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What do I think, Well, I think, in fact I know, that he has never been convicted of a criminal act, I think too many people fail to understand the difference between civil law and criminal law and even more people have difficulty separating the media liberal hype reports from the facts.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One more time, and I will quote myself,

"That (criminal conviction) wasn't your point. Your point was people need to stop speculating. I recounted several real and non speculative events regarding Trump, and you addressed it with one non sequitur and speculation about the media."​

So one more time, what didn't happen? Changing the question at hand isn't going to help you, so take another swing.
Not at all, your point was trying to disparage Trump by repeating media hype that you either failed to understand or failed to check out, the burden of proof is on you, again what crime has Trump been convicted of committing?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Great bumpersticker for MAGA ‘24: “No Convictions Yet!”
It takes care of a plethora of issues!
Maybe it should say "years of baseless investigations, volumes of fake news, Millions of your tax dollars wasted and still No Convictions!"

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Maybe it should say "years of baseless investigations, volumes of fake news, Millions of your tax dollars wasted and still No Convictions!"

Hillary Clinton already uses that one.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Not at all, your point was trying to disparage Trump by repeating media hype that you either failed to understand or failed to check out, the burden of proof is on you, again what crime has Trump been convicted of committing?
Just say you can't support your claims. I get it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A similar example:

Top House Republican Tells Fox News He’s Heard From GOP County Attorneys Asking For ‘Ways They Can Go After The Bidens Now’

And I’ll tell you, one of the things that I don’t think it’s been picked up a lot that’s going to be a problem. And I had two calls yesterday, one from a county attorney in Kentucky and one from a county attorney in Tennessee. They were Republican, obviously, both states are heavily Republican. They want to know if there are ways they can go after the Bidens now.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A similar example:

Top House Republican Tells Fox News He’s Heard From GOP County Attorneys Asking For ‘Ways They Can Go After The Bidens Now’

And I’ll tell you, one of the things that I don’t think it’s been picked up a lot that’s going to be a problem. And I had two calls yesterday, one from a county attorney in Kentucky and one from a county attorney in Tennessee. They were Republican, obviously, both states are heavily Republican. They want to know if there are ways they can go after the Bidens now.
people who live in glass houses........ and what goes around come around.... welcome to the new rules of the game provided compliments of the Dems

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
people who live in glass houses........ and what goes around come around.... welcome to the new rules of the game provided compliments of the Dems
The Trump DOJ convicted Michael Cohen. This is not a Democrat game.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums