Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the signs are quite clear. Two recent big signs is the sun has gotten much brighter (even NASA agrees). And there is a man in power who looks just like Nero -- where we know that Nero did fit the qualifiers for 666.

Everyone was saying "peace" back in the sixties, and since then, things have happened like a flood.

The wicked have grown more wicked, and the holy more holy.

I could write a book, but those are some of the top current reasons I take.

However, I believe that God saved the world through Jesus Christ. So while the old world is being demolished, the new world is rising up.

It is the end of the old world, and beginning of the new.

Give me an "amen" brothers and sisters.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe yes, maybe no. I believe there are some signs that fit, but we are missing a LOT of signs too. I also believe that most of the signs that fit now also fit at some point in the past, both recent and not so recent. As for the Nero connection to Trump...maybe he looks like him, but looks do not qualify one as the anti-Christ, it is actions.

As for the NASA/Sun statement, the sun has been growing since creation, it will continue to do so. The statements I can find from NASA give it another 5B years before it grows enough to become a red giant.

Reactions: Willie T
Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Almighty God Jehova has the power over this sun to punish unbelievers.

Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the wickedness of our generation would make past generations of wickedness become astonished at our depravity.
Maybe recent generations, but things were pretty wicked 68AD through the 1700s. The enlightenment, great awakening and advances in printing and technology have helped immensely but conversely have also hindered more recently.

Reactions: Willie T
Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I believe the "rapturo" and Second Coming are near simultaneous events at mid-7 year Tribulation of Matthew 24.
BUT ...No know can know / predict when true "Tribulation" BEGINS.
We are now in "birth pangs".
After Armeggon, (end of Great Tribulation), the 1000 year reign of Jesus begins with satan/followers bound ...then released.
Believers will be present and protected...peace in Jerusalem...the lion will lie down with the Lamb...the elect gathered.
But for UN-believers...a day of reckoning..."the day of the LORD"...angels harvest and burn the "tares".
The old Heavens / Earth will THEN be destoyed by fire....the first time by water.
THEN The Great White Throne sentencing of un-believers who suffer a 2nd resurrection and judgment.
Then the New Heavens / New Earth / New Jerusalem will exist for eternity.

Here's some GUESSES how this MIGHT play out NOW.

One: Israel had to become a nation again, which it did in 1948. If we hold that 'the latter days' in prophecy refer to the 'end times', then we can tie the prophecies of Ezekiel and Daniel and many of the other prophets to the "end times". / "end of the ages"

Two: The focus will be on Israel and the Middle East, and the focus is upon oil demanded by the EuroUnion

Three: There must arise a one-world, and subversive, government led by a megalomaniac dictator preaching peace and unity...the anti-christ...the beast.

Four: This government will align itself with a religious order in an unholy partnership, leading the faithful to take a passive focus upon this person,
but after short time, this dictator will turn upon this partnership and set himself up to be worshiped.
>>He will literally appear in a reconstructed temple in Jerusalem, proclaiming himself to be God <<

Five: This world government will have a mark / tracking system for every person on the planet.
They will either be traced by microchip or some other media...."mark of the beast".
People will not be allowed to buy / trade / survive unless they voluntarily submit to this system.

Six: This dictator will also make a pact with Israel of non-interference in it's affairs, and allow them to re-build the Temple.
Some say this is an actual temple, some spiritual. I believe it is actual.

Seven: A coalition of nations (Iran?) lead by old Russia, will come up and attack Israel.
If we are to believe Ezekiel, God will, for one of the few times in history show a direct judgment,
and He will destroy this coalition, whether using the force of this dictator or by His own direct wrath.
The armies meet at Megiddo in the valley of Jezreel, on the plain of Esdraelon where Armageddon will commence.

Eight: Armageddom, where man will nearly wipe himself out ,

The literal and "spirit body" return of Jesus the Christ...the Judge...the rider on the white horse...
Rapture + Second Coming have accurred mid-tribulations described in Matthew 24 by Jesus' prophecy.

Jesus wins! Satan Bound! Millenial temporary peace in Jerusalem! 144,000 Jewish evangelists spread the word.

That's my best WAG at a time line. ESCHATOLOGY is interesting, but contains few certain truths. Here's my favorites.

Matthew 24:36...start of "tribulation"...we are in "birth pains" NOW
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Matthew 24: 42,44...Jesus to His Followers:
42..."keep watch"...
44 So you also must be "ready", because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe yes, maybe no. I believe there are some signs that fit, but we are missing a LOT of signs too. I also believe that most of the signs that fit now also fit at some point in the past, both recent and not so recent. As for the Nero connection to Trump...maybe he looks like him, but looks do not qualify one as the anti-Christ, it is actions.

As for the NASA/Sun statement, the sun has been growing since creation, it will continue to do so. The statements I can find from NASA give it another 5B years before it grows enough to become a red giant.

I see it in his actions, you may not.

(Not sure how anyone could not, but maybe they are just not paying attention or taking time to really watch what he says and does.)

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

(Not sure how anyone could not, but maybe they are just not paying attention or taking time to really watch what he says and does.)
Could be :)

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe recent generations, but things were pretty wicked 68AD through the 1700s. The enlightenment, great awakening and advances in printing and technology have helped immensely but conversely have also hindered more recently.
The worst part of our generation is that our wickedness is either invisible or appears as progress. We have killed more children than any other generation. We have over 70 different genders. Exorcisms are are rising at a great rate ( forget the exact figure edit: according to Malachi Martin 750% between from the 60's to the 70's). There are no moral boundries that we will not cross. Someone in Germany identified with food and put himself up on 'Craigslist' for consumption. He was eaten, he even ate parts of himself before he died.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Did you watch the last president as closely? Many thought he was the AC. Neither one is the AC not even close.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Trump is not the Anti Christ, for one thing the AC does not rise up out of the Americas. In fact the Americas are not even mentioned in end time prophesy. And personally I don't know how you can look at Trump and see the antichrist, especially seeing as though he has accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior and is someone who advocates Christianity. He is not for a new world order/one world government or for killing of innocent lives still in the womb. . He might not do what you want done but he also doesn't do what most Christians don't want done.

Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

If you take a real close look at his actions you will find that he has been doing better than any POTUS than the last few presidents, -look at the horrendous things that Obama did against Christianity even though he professed be Christian- Trump has been undoing those horrendous things and doing more good things for the the country in one year than Obama did in 8 years - if you focus on the liberal leftist anti-Christain secular news media like CBS - ABC - NBC - CNN and the like you will not see nor learn of the good things trump has done -- it be easy to criticize someone when they are measured through the evil eye - most American have no idea of the horrendous things Obama did because the liberal leftist anti-Christain secular news media like Obama and refused to make public the bad things -- even the election polls were slanted and mostly only included the blue states resulting in only half the story - the only half the liberal leftist anti-Christain secular news media what you to see ;)

Upvote 0

phydaux

Oct 22, 2014
Hudson, NH
✟14,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've said this before - The antichrist isn't going to look like some Republic serial villain with a top hat & cape, a Spock beard, and a Rollie Fingers mustache. He will be smooth, charismatic, and his rise to power will be applauded by all of the "good" people who "dwell on the earth."

So sorry but I disagree that the antichrist is a former reality TV star who says mean things on Twitter.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I believe the signs are quite clear. Two recent big signs is the sun has gotten much brighter (even NASA agrees). And there is a man in power who looks just like Nero -- where we know that Nero did fit the qualifiers for 666.

Everyone was saying "peace" back in the sixties, and since then, things have happened like a flood.

The wicked have grown more wicked, and the holy more holy.

I could write a book, but those are some of the top current reasons I take.

However, I believe that God saved the world through Jesus Christ. So while the old world is being demolished, the new world is rising up.

It is the end of the old world, and beginning of the new.

Give me an "amen" brothers and sisters.

This age/generation/cycle is ending; that is what is happening now. We actually have a while to go before the end, and likely none of us (adults) will see the end - unless the shortening of the days is a very high frequency (of events).

These are, unfortunately, just the contractions - and they are very far apart.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This age/generation/cycle is ending; that is what is happening now. We actually have a while to go before the end, and likely none of us (adults) will see the end - unless the shortening of the days is a very high frequency (of events).

These are, unfortunately, just the contractions - and they are very far apart.

The day has already begun and the millennium.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is not the Anti Christ, for one thing the AC does not rise up out of the Americas. In fact the Americas are not even mentioned in end time prophesy. And personally I don't know how you can look at Trump and see the antichrist, especially seeing as though he has accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior and is someone who advocates Christianity. He is not for a new world order/one world government or for killing of innocent lives still in the womb. . He might not do what you want done but he also doesn't do what most Christians don't want done.

I did not say he was the anti-christ. The Beast is not necessarily the anti-christ.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
The day has already begun and the millennium.

I don't think the millennium has begun, and I am not so sure the age has begun either. The age of Pisces is still going on, even though people are already speaking about the New Age paradigm shift into the alleged Golden Age of Aquarius. On a 25,000 +/- 800 year long count schedule (like most all astronomically-based societies gone,) each age would be about 2000 years.

That is why Y2K was a big deal - it was supposed to be the beginning of the end, starting with a complete technological collapse. This was 2000 years after the beginning of the age of Pisces - Christ and the Pentecost. However, there are +/- 800 years, and God controls time. He already told us He would shorten the days in that age (yet, He would leave alone the age that means grace and forgiveness for all of us!)

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think the millennium has begun, and I am not so sure the age has begun either. The age of Pisces is still going on, even though people are already speaking about the New Age paradigm shift into the alleged Golden Age of Aquarius. On a 25,000 +/- 800 year long count schedule (like most all astronomically-based societies gone,) each age would be about 2000 years.

That is why Y2K was a big deal - it was supposed to be the beginning of the end, starting with a complete technological collapse. This was 2000 years after the beginning of the age of Pisces - Christ and the Pentecost. However, there are +/- 800 years, and God controls time. He already told us He would shorten the days in that age (yet, He would leave alone the age that means grace and forgiveness for all of us!)

You do not think this. I do, but am not sharing evidence for why.

Upvote 0