This happens periodically

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Last night as I laid in bed and and was tired after a long work week I cut my prayers short, part of my prayers I always thank God for for my job, finances , home etc. I cut it short than said to myself I better continue and thanked God for my car and thought to myself this has happened before and it is usually a premonition . I hope nothing happens and plead the blood of Jesus over my my car, home etc.

Today I off and got up and watched some tv , made coffee then before showering I walked downstairs outside my apartment and pressed the unlock button on my car key and nothing happened. I had a bad feeling so I manually opened my car door and tried to start my car. It was dead . There was nothing. I called my road side assistance and waited an hour or so while I drank my coffee. Thank God when he arrived and jumped my battery it started quickly.

But this has happened before I will think think of something and pray on it and the issue happens.

very strange.

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Last night as I laid in bed and and was tired after a long work week I cut my prayers short, part of my prayers I always thank God for for my job, finances , home etc. I cut it short than said to myself I better continue and thanked God for my car and thought to myself this has happened before and it is usually a premonition . I hope nothing happens and plead the blood of Jesus over my my car, home etc.

Today I off and got up and watched some tv , made coffee then before showering I walked downstairs outside my apartment and pressed the unlock button on my car key and nothing happened. I had a bad feeling so I manually opened my car door and tried to start my car. It was dead . There was nothing. I called my road side assistance and waited an hour or so while I drank my coffee. Thank God when he arrived and jumped my battery it started quickly.

But this has happened before I will think think of something and pray on it and the issue happens.

very strange.

we are called to remove our attachments to Earthly things. We often receive communication from the spirit world that remind us of this.
It would be a good idea to read Ignatius of Loyola and his rules for discerning spirits. Pay attention to what it put on your heart and try to think of why

may God bless you

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

very strange.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

very strange.
I agree! This could well have been God's way of getting your attention about your car.
That's one reason why I keep an "emergency" rosary in a zipped pouch in my car at all times.
And yes I too know about battery problems, so I thank you so very much for the timely tip about using your keys to unlock the car.
Forewarned is forearmed!!! :amen::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0