• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Thinking Jesus has secretly come back

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
ok in 05 I went thru a drug induced psychosis. When my mind left me I was in jail not even knowing how to use the phone.

I thought a Great War was going on outside the walls.
That In the jail if you didn’t receive the Mark of the beast you where sent to the third floor to be tortured until you did or chopped up.

This went on for about two months until I got beat up and finally called to get out of there.

I was psychotic for another six months until I started to come to but I didn’t take seriously what was going on with me so I started back on the drugs again.

A year went by until May of 06 I started to slip back into it. This huge conviction was felt as my fear I was going to get left behind again. I gave my life to Christ.

For the first time in my life I had this supernatural power to resist temptation. I stopped all drug use. I was delusional in the sense that I thought God chose me to be the next Billy Graham. And that He was bringing me and my ex back together.

From May of 06-08 I preached with all boldness. In 08 I finally decided that I was sick. Got on risperdal and the little whispers started to go away. I had to rethink not to believe any delusions. In the summer of 08 I was hit with a lot of Pure O OCD. My stress levels where to the max. In 2010 I got on klonopin and from then to 2017 I was ok. I kinda lost my faith tho. In 2018 I was ok after successfully weaning off the klonopin.

In October i bought a chemical that is like a benzo off the internet. I used it but when I threw it away I started to go thru the obsessions that I was dead and standing before God. I thought I was feeling something tell me to throw my meds away.i did. Also at that time I was detoxing off high doses of Kratom. I was up for three weeks straight. I was very delusional. I thought I was already in heaven.

That this house I am living at was what I got in heaven. I couldn’t watch TV without thinking delusional. I thought Hod was at every concert telling me He loves me. I went into the psych ward and got back on Zyrexa. Today I can say I no longer believe I’m in heaven. But I can’t stop thinking either God or Satan is talking to me through the TV.

I watched Paul Apostle of Christ and I keep thinking that the Actor who play Jesus is actually Jesus and that He’s secretly gathering His saints before what the great tribulation begins.

Now I believe all of the Bible to be true so you can understand that someone who is sick like me can be feeling.

I have pictures that go thru my head. I wake up everyday w headaches. I keep feeling that I wasn’t ready. That I’m going to be left behind. Now from my interpretation from the Bible there is no raptur. That we will be apart of the tribulation saints.

I keep getting flashes of lights in my eyes.

Now look folks. I don’t know if buying what I did caused all of this or me flushing down my meds.

But you can imagine how scared I feel if we have to go thru the tribulation.

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Still delusional. Not about being in heaven. But this fear that Jesus is secretly gathering His elect and going to be catching us into heaven.

My fear is that I was a foolish Virgin and I’m not going and have to suffer the 7 year tribulation.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Still delusional. Not about being in heaven. But this fear that Jesus is secretly gathering His elect and going to be catching us into heaven.

I've never heard of any of that being done in secret, but why would you fear being gathered and caught up to heaven?

I'm not sure what you mean by the following:

My fear is that I was a foolish Virgin and I’m not going and have to suffer the 7 year tribulation.

I'm not saying you will or won't have to, but why would you fear not having to suffer the Tribulation? Most people would fear having to suffer it.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
ok in 05 I went thru a drug induced psychosis. When my mind left me I was in jail not even knowing how to use the phone.

I thought a Great War was going on outside the walls.
That In the jail if you didn’t receive the Mark of the beast you where sent to the third floor to be tortured until you did or chopped up.

This went on for about two months until I got beat up and finally called to get out of there.

I was psychotic for another six months until I started to come to but I didn’t take seriously what was going on with me so I started back on the drugs again.

A year went by until May of 06 I started to slip back into it. This huge conviction was felt as my fear I was going to get left behind again. I gave my life to Christ.

For the first time in my life I had this supernatural power to resist temptation. I stopped all drug use. I was delusional in the sense that I thought God chose me to be the next Billy Graham. And that He was bringing me and my ex back together.

From May of 06-08 I preached with all boldness. In 08 I finally decided that I was sick. Got on risperdal and the little whispers started to go away. I had to rethink not to believe any delusions. In the summer of 08 I was hit with a lot of Pure O OCD. My stress levels where to the max. In 2010 I got on klonopin and from then to 2017 I was ok. I kinda lost my faith tho. In 2018 I was ok after successfully weaning off the klonopin.

In October i bought a chemical that is like a benzo off the internet. I used it but when I threw it away I started to go thru the obsessions that I was dead and standing before God. I thought I was feeling something tell me to throw my meds away.i did. Also at that time I was detoxing off high doses of Kratom. I was up for three weeks straight. I was very delusional. I thought I was already in heaven.

That this house I am living at was what I got in heaven. I couldn’t watch TV without thinking delusional. I thought Hod was at every concert telling me He loves me. I went into the psych ward and got back on Zyrexa. Today I can say I no longer believe I’m in heaven. But I can’t stop thinking either God or Satan is talking to me through the TV.

I watched Paul Apostle of Christ and I keep thinking that the Actor who play Jesus is actually Jesus and that He’s secretly gathering His saints before what the great tribulation begins.

Now I believe all of the Bible to be true so you can understand that someone who is sick like me can be feeling.

I have pictures that go thru my head. I wake up everyday w headaches. I keep feeling that I wasn’t ready. That I’m going to be left behind. Now from my interpretation from the Bible there is no raptur. That we will be apart of the tribulation saints.

I keep getting flashes of lights in my eyes.

Now look folks. I don’t know if buying what I did caused all of this or me flushing down my meds.

But you can imagine how scared I feel if we have to go thru the tribulation.
You need to get back on your meds. They will help you through this disturbing time for you. No one is talking to you through the tv. It is not possible. Please get on some meds because these are strong delusions and this stuff you describe is not happening. Jesus has not secretly come back. The voices are lying to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟158,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Take your meds.

Focus on the Bible and if what you are feeling, hearing or seeing does not agree with scripture know it is some form of deception. No matter if it's a voice, person, the TV, a dream or a hallucination, just know it is fake.

We know that Jesus won't sneak back, because the Bible tells us it will be very visible.
Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Ok first of all thank you for your bravery and telling your story with brutal honesty to help us get an idea of where you are at, and where you have been. You must feel like you have been through a couple of wormholes! I will give it to you as straight as I know and believe it to be. First off, no absolutely not. Jesus HAS NOT come back yet. If you go on youtube and do a search for 2019 strange trumpet noises in sky and listen to the sky noises, I believe we may be in the third or fourth seal being broken. There are still children on earth, and the church is still here so the Rapture has not occurred yet. You have not been left behind. I believe it is coming soon. We have not yet had the AntiChrist come to power yet so we are not in the Tribulation. I do believe he is alive, but he has not hit the stage yet and we know not who he is. I do think he is alive because of how rapidly our morals as a society are deteriorating and evil things are occurring everywhere. Please message me when you are confused or anxious about what is going on. Your delusions are very powerful and must be terrifying at times when you feel the realness of it. It must be shocking to come to the conclusion that none of what seemed so real was not. I am so sorry that you endure this mental torment. I would love to help you navigate through it with some clarity. God bless you. Seriously. God bless you.

Upvote 0