Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
sunshine.gif
And I am thankful for our much needed sunshine.

Upvote 0

mtchristiangirl

He is my strength!!
Jun 5, 2008
Montana
✟15,621.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Freedom to have churches and worship God in our country

I am so thankful for this also. I just read in the paper about a couple young men (some where in middle east, can't remember where) are on trial for their lives because they were praying in a building that has not been certified for praying in for any religion other than Islam. Made me cry and then thankful for all the freedom we have to pray whenever and whereever we want to. And to think of all the people who don't use that freedom!!

Upvote 0
G

GodDreamer

I'm thankful for my church. i've just started going to church again...i haven't for the past three years..and i found a new church. Several months ago a pastor prayed over me that i didn't know the love of God and that soon God was going to lavish His love on me. Well i honestly didn't believe him...however i started going to my current church...and God has been pouring out his love on me....i've never been to a church that has so much love....it's amazing....i seriously see Christ's love in this place..and just praise God for it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm thankful for the Lord for everything He has done in my life. For forgiving me of my sins, for fillin' me up with the precious sweet Holy Ghost, His call on my life into the ministry, my friends, everyone on CF, my country, my family, etc, etc,etc. Lord you are so good and worthy to be praised! Hallelujah!

Upvote 0