Things or Animals that defy creation and evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
The way i see it it's you evos who claim descent with modification is a sure thing. So, i've been asking how mutations add up. You know a little deeper than they occur and get naturally selected and added to the population. I call that the coloring book version.
You still are not delivering anything technical that merits a deeper response. Just more of the same lightweight assertions. There is nothing to refute at that level, that has not been more than dealt with.
I believe it will take you at least twenty four hours to generate something adequate, since it will include multiple citations to peer reviewed journals to support your argument. Any replies to this post before that time period is up will simply be ignored. Any posts after that time period that lack adequate technical depth (including the aforementioned citations) will be ignored.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You still are not delivering anything technical that merits a deeper response. Just more of the same lightweight assertions. There is nothing to refute at that level, that has not been more than dealt with.
I believe it will take you at least twenty four hours to generate something adequate, since it will include multiple citations to peer reviewed journals to support your argument. Any replies to this post before that time period is up will simply be ignored. Any posts after that time period that lack adequate technical depth (including the aforementioned citations) will be ignored.
Dude, this is an internet forum.

I truly understand you running from an issues you can't explain.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So, now you're an expert on post flood conditions?
Cool, So's Law validated. That said I made a very simple and clear clear point. Is your evasiveness because because you don't have a response or because you didn't understand it? If the later, I can try explaining again.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Cool, So's Law validated. That said I made a very simple and clear clear point. Is your evasiveness because because you don't have a response or because you didn't understand it? If the later, I can try explaining again.

All i saw was words written with no support...as if it was authoritative.

Ever draw on a chalk board? Notice how clean, pure the chalk is? If the chalk requires several million years to accumulate in some shallow water...i suppose there were no storms in the area to mix up the shells of microorganisms and deposit debre amongst the shells.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If a non-Christian, who had never even read the Bible and only had a passing familiarity with Christianity showed up in your church and began arrogantly lecturing everyone about how Christianity was a lie, while getting basic doctrines wrong and clearly having never studied theology, would you think that was okay?

If not, why do you think it's okay to do the same thing to scientists when the subject is evolution?

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If a non-Christian, who had never even read the Bible and only had a passing familiarity with Christianity showed up in your church and began arrogantly lecturing everyone about how Christianity was a lie, while getting basic doctrines wrong and clearly having never studied theology, would you think that was okay?

If not, why do you think it's okay to do the same thing to scientists when the subject is evolution?
Problem is, the evolutions don't even know how evolution works. When asked to explain it, they can't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Problem is, the evolutions don't even know how evolution works. When asked to explain it, they can't.
Incorrect. You cannot, or will not understand the explanation. That is a different matter.

You would get a better reception if your requests for explanations contained a hint of sincerity. i.e an indication that you genuinely want an explanation and would be ready to accept one. Instead, what I see is actually a form of goading. Nothing you are presented with will convince you and thus your repeated requests are dishonest.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.