Western Michigan
✟28,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So Im a 21 year old Male, who has never had a significant other and I honestly don’t know how to go about those types of things. I know I can’t be single forever but that was only recent thinking for about the last 6 months, since my mental health was not in check, for the last 4 years of my life I have been in and out of Behavioral Health Centers (fancy name for asylums) and I am not the same person I was before.(but thats just a whole nother story)

My last stint was 2 years and now my life is finally getting back on track and I feel as though another step towards a healthier life is to love and feel loved but I dont know how to go about it, should I start off with online dating or meeting people in social scenarios? I wouldnt even know what to do if the opportunity arrises to start a relationship. So any advice is welcome!

• Prayers
Reactions: Mel2020

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You should do online and in person. I'd also make sure that i was either independent or near independence before focusing so much on a relationship. At this stage in your life your focus should be on becoming independent and if you are able to be in a relationship great if not its okay because you will be able to later. But if you have your own place, a steady career, own vehicle, and the freedom to pursue relationships go for it. This isn't to say you can't be in a relationship if you aren't independent but it would be better to focus on relationships when you are at that point. If because of health reasons you aren't able to get that type of independence then you could just look now since you wouldn't be able to date in the traditional way anyways.

Upvote 0