Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do I love about being over 30? Having my three children....My wife and I started having kids at 30. The best part of my life for sure...so despite the weight gain and feeling like the Lethal Weapon movies are ancient classics, being a dad is the greatest...

Upvote 0

lillivanilli

May the schwartz be with you.
Dec 5, 2011
✟8,164.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm...can I say that I love that I'm 38 and people still think I look like I'm in my 20's??

Vanity aside, I love that I am so much more confident, capable, and secure in who I am. I love the changes that marriage & kids have brought to my life. I love the maturity I possess and the immaturity I still hang on to. I don't take myself as seriously as I used to, I have a much better understanding of what really matters in life. I actually am really looking forward to 40.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since losing my hair, I take shorter showers not having to wash my hair too long! :p Plus I can claim "I meant for my hair to be peeled, it's the popular look nowdays!"^_^

Been shaving my head since I was 19 ('99) back then I had a full head of hair, every now and then someone will notice I am losing if I go a little while without shaving it.

I have to point out, I am only losing it IF I choose to grow my hair back out, until then its just God helping me with my chosen hair style and saving some razor life.

I would have to say the best part of 30 is, its not 40..... best part of 40, its not 50.... see a pattern? :D

30's are God's way of saying "Did you like your 20's? Messed them up? Don't worry, here's another chance at them, this time you're smarter!"

Ahhhh proving once again just how merciful He is, I sure messed mine up BIG time. ^_^

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lol.. same here.. but Im only starting out though.
What's so great about '30' :o Well, one number in there is right ;)
I love being *23*, and 23 I'll stay Thank you :) why's that, you ask?
Well *23* is like being in your prime, it can't get much better than that.
It can be better: especially if you're an iceskater :clap:
when you fall, if you're only 4 ft. tall, you can bounce back up faster :thumbsup: Have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And all the while slowing down, balding, getting hair on your ears, getting new aches and pains, and seeing the 1980's that you grew up in something that nobody except your age group has a clue about! ^_^

Being in your 30s means you're better able to draw valuble lessons from your mistakes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

renewed21

what are you waiting for?
Apr 5, 2012
at my house
✟6,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
30's suck. I want my 18-25 years back! The rest of you can keep your 30's! I want my hair back, to be 40 lbs lighter again, to look young again, and not be exhausted when I come home from work! LOL^_^

That's not how the game is played gurney. Try again

Upvote 0