• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

They are trying to MAKE HER lose the baby *triggs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spoiltbrat2003

Hi
II am not sure this is in the right place, and i am sorry but if your easily upset please DO NOT read on because I am upset myself I admit I didn't want this (I am not in the best person to cope with it all right now)

My good friend 19 year old bright young university student, hs gotten pregnant her boyfriend of 25 (spineless excuse of a man) refuses to stand by her and says if she doesn't have an abortion he will leave her,
she pretty much stood by her desicion and I am soo glad she did it!

His parents and him came round to her house trying to talk her into it 3 against one, now they are purposely trying to stress her out so she will lose it I am so angry but she wants me to restrain myself,

In a way it has nothing to do with me, but I was the first person she told and she wants me for lots of much needed support,
I feel so out of my depth I am not long out of hosp myself its just all been thrown at me,
I went to tell him exactly what I thought of him but she stopped me I just don't know how to react !
3 grown adults being so awful, I can't believe they want this baby dead so badly they willl regret it

BelindaP

Senior Contributor
Sep 21, 2006
Indianapolis
✟20,888.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A person doesn't have to fear for their life to get a restraining order. One only needs to fear that they might be harmed. If the stress being caused by another person is enough to put her in danger of miscarriage, she can apply for one that will keep them away from her until that danger is past.

Reactions: jenrenee
Upvote 0

lavenderskies

Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2006
Kentucky
✟18,522.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I pray your friend stands by her choice to bring this beautiful child into the world. The bible tells us Children are a gift from the lord they are his reward unto us.

I also suggest the restraining order and would also let them her know its also harrassment.

Upvote 0

jenrenee

Child of God
Nov 16, 2006
Midwest - GO HUSKERS!!
✟9,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree that a restraining order is a good idea. Having a baby should be a happy time in someone's life - and I'm so sorry that she has to be put through this. I will definitely keep you and Tina in my prayers. I just found out my 19 year old sister is pregnant. I guess she is pretty lucky as her bf is standing by her and abortion was never an option to them. Kudos to you for being such a great friend (and to her for keeping the baby!)- just continue to be there for her, she's going to need you! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

lostndown

OMGOSH THATS HORRIBLE!!!!! :( i'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. stress is never good in a pregnancy and they are dumb to do this on purpose. they all need to grow up and leave her alone and if he doesnt support it, tell her to get child support from this guy.

how far along is she??? ill be praying for her and baby's health

love to her and baby

hugs

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.