Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Game of Thrones is very well made and it is a genre I enjoy, but I won't watch it. I did watch the pilot episode. I was horrified and disgusted with the content. I haven't watched another episode since, and I still feel disappointed about it.

Upvote 0

eighty_proof

Jan 7, 2018
Nowhere
✟758.00
Country
Nicaragua
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. Pick one song from the 80s to be your theme song:

Owner Of A Lonely Heart

2. How tall are you?

6ft

3. You're trapped in the past. Nazi Germany or French Revolution?

French Revolution

4. Toe rings. Attractive or ugly?

How do you even get a ring in there?

5. Hot chocolate with or without marshmallows?

Yes

6. You're in a plane crash and must survive 3 weeks in the mountains until rescued. Which CFer are you surviving with?

I don't know, I'm new here. You'll do?

7. Candy corn or circus peanuts?

I honestly don't know what either of those things are. I'm guessing circus peanuts are just peanuts you buy at a circus? I'll go for those.

8. You have to eat only soup for the rest of your life. What kind of soup?

Probably some kind of vegetable and beef soup. Should cover my nutritional needs.

9. Best Pixar animated film?

Shrek.

10. Should we bring back 19th century dance balls?

Ballroom dancing is still around, isn't it?

11. Which movie character death do you still get emotional over?

None.

12. What famous TV series have you never seen?

Many. I have yet to see Breaking Bad.

13. Would you be with a man/woman who wears a toupee/wig?

No, and I can't believe people voted for him either.

14. How do you feel about avocado?

I love it. Works well as a spread or on a pizza.

15. Describe yourself when you were 15:

I had chronic social anxiety disorder and was not a happy lad at all. Didn't start getting that sorted out until the end of my 20's. I lost a good portion of my life to it. Which makes me angry, but that's the way it goes. Forget the past, move on.

16. Did we actually go to the Moon?

Yes, and 9/11 was not an inside job.

17. What trait/habit in the opposite sex annoys you?

I judge people on a case-by-case basis, not by their sex, because I'm not sexist.

18. You're in the Bermuda Triangle and enter another dimension. What missing person do you find?

Tupac Shakur.

19. Choose a Superhero.

Tupac Shakur.

20. Freaky Friday! Which CFer do you switch places with for a day? Why?

See answer to #6.

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
1. Pick one song from the 80s to be your theme song: when doves cry prince
2. How tall are you? 5ft 8.9
3. You're trapped in the past. Nazi Germany or French Revolution? French Revolution, I would have liked to be apart of it- rebel without a cause
4. Toe rings. Attractive or ugly? Attractive
5. Hot chocolate with or without marshmallows? Of course with
6. You're in a plane crash and must survive 3 weeks in the mountains until rescued. Which CFer are you surviving with? Way of course wolves are awesome
7. Candy corn or circus peanuts? I don’t even know what these are
8. You have to eat only soup for the rest of your life. What kind of soup? Lentil soup and it HAS to be homemade
9. Best Pixar animated film? Toy story
10. Should we bring back 19th century dance balls? Yes that would be awesome
11. Which movie character death do you still get emotional over? Dobby - Harry’s Potter
12. What famous TV series have you never seen? I can’t think of any
13. Would you be with a man/woman who wears a toupee/wig? Sure
14. How do you feel about avocado? Nothing because they are nothing
15. Describe yourself when you were 15: young, dumb and broke
16. Did we actually go to the Moon? Yes I think we have been to the moon. But maybe not at the exact date of Neil Armstrong etc
17. What trait/habit in the opposite sex annoys you? Leaving the loo seat up, leaving everything behind them, won’t ask for help
18. You're in the Bermuda Triangle and enter another dimension. What missing person do you find? Myself
19. Choose a Superhero. Wolverine
Anyone who would want to be for the day lol

Upvote 0

pinbackbsc04

Jan 14, 2018
Birmingham, AL
✟8,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. Pick one song from the 80s to be your theme song: "Heart of Rock n Roll" by Huey Lewis & the News

2. How tall are you? 5'2"

3. You're trapped in the past. Nazi Germany or French Revolution? French Revolution. My mom's side is part Jew. :D

4. Toe rings. Attractive or ugly? Attractive if you have a pedicure. Not so much otherwise.

5. Hot chocolate with or without marshmallows? WITH, of course!

6. You're in a plane crash and must survive 3 weeks in the mountains until rescued. Which CFer are you surviving with? Well, I just started using this today, so can't say just yet...

7. Candy corn or circus peanuts? NEITHER. BLECH!!

8. You have to eat only soup for the rest of your life. What kind of soup? Corn chowder or gazpacho... toss-up.

9. Best Pixar animated film? "Wall-E". That soundtrack...aaaahhh.

10. Should we bring back 19th century dance balls? Nah, I've got 2 left feet.

11. Which movie character death do you still get emotional over? May not be the best movie, but in "Legends of the Fall," when Brad Pitt's lil brother gets tangled in the barbed wire after ingesting the mustard gas and they riddle him w/ bullets.... I cry every time. Kinda pathetic, but true.

12. What famous TV series have you never seen? "Stranger Things." Everyone I know keeps talking about it, but I can't bring myself to watch kids talking vulgar and growing up so quickly.

13. Would you be with a man/woman who wears a toupee/wig? Nah. Men, if you're balding, just shave it all off and embrace it.

14. How do you feel about avocado? LOVE it. Can't get enough. Too expensive and too tedious to make into guacamole, though.

15. Describe yourself when you were 15: Lost. Extremely lost. Thought I was a cool, hip skater kid. Didn't even own a skateboard. I tried to walk the line between hanging out w/ druggies, but never actually doing hard drugs. Then, I was president of the FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) and a missionary kid. I thought that being born into a family with missionary parents meant I was just somehow genetically predisposed to Christianity. :D Ha! Took me until I was 28 to hear God's still, small voice.

16. Did we actually go to the Moon? Um, yeah. Kinda did.

17. What trait/habit in the opposite sex annoys you? Indecisiveness. As a woman, I consider myself to be pretty good at making decisions (comes from over a decade in the military in my particular career field), so I certainly expect men to be. Sadly, that's not the case for most men in my generation.

18. You're in the Bermuda Triangle and enter another dimension. What missing person do you find? Natalee Holloway. I dated a boy in college who was friends w/ her cousin, and the disappearance happened the year we were together. Kinda rocked the entire city of Bham...

19. Choose a Superhero. Batman. Always choose Batman.

20. Freaky Friday! Which CFer do you switch places with for a day? Why? :( Once again, don't know anyone here enough to make the call.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟381,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

2. How tall are you?
Somewhere between 6'1" and 6'2".

French Revolution

Depends on who's wearing them, I suppose.

With

6. You're in a plane crash and must survive 3 weeks in the mountains until rescued. Which CFer are you surviving with?
Any CFer who has excellent survival skills, and is good-natured enough to put up with me for 3 weeks.

Candy corn

Minestrone

Toy Story

Yes

The Terminator, in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
Nutsy, in the pound scene from Lady and the Tramp.

Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Scrubs, etc.

Yes

I like it. Especially in guacamole.

I was a nerdy band geek, into computers, reading, and R/C models.

Yes. We went to the moon multiple times, in fact. The Apollo program is well documented.

Some women annoy me more than others, but I can't say there's anything inherent about the opposite sex that I find annoying.

18. You're in the Bermuda Triangle and enter another dimension. What missing person do you find?
Amelia Earhart

19. Choose a Superhero.
Mr. Fantastic

Chrisbot. Because cyborg. Or maybe Toro. Doesn't he eat lots of tacos? I could really go for a taco.

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Aw! I was just doing a search of my username to track down a post addressed to me in December when I was too deprived of time due to finals to respond to it, and was pleasantly surprised to find this!

I would be shocked if anyone chose to switch places with me, hahaha.

I'd say @Stanfordella just to try out her gifts and talents for the day. From what she's sharing, it's the kind of life I wish I had but was never allowed to have due to my crappy luck in the grace lottery from God.

You have such a sweet :greenheart: and you make people :).

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Heeeyy...Yeah, it's that time again, folks. There's been such a lull around here lately and I figured spicing things up with another one of my almost-PG13-in-some-parts You Tests was in order. Enjoy.

Hi! I don't think I've ever answered one of these before! I used to see them all the time before I could post in this section, and want to answer. Now I can. Yay for adulthood! We have all sorts of fun ways to procrastinate!

Flashdance!
"Take your passion
And make it happen
Pictures come alive
You can dance right through your life"

I know how cliched and cheesier than cheddar it is that I did this, haha, but I used an orchestral cover of the song for the dance reel I sent in with my art portfolio when I applied to college. One day I want to walk down the aisle to it. :)

2. How tall are you?

5'9

French Revolution. It would be interesting to experience the Age of Enlightenment, and I love the Rococo and neoclassical artist styles of the era.

Neither attractive nor ugly really.

WITH.

I have some friends from "real life" who are also members here, though they've been inactive for a while. I'd probably pick one of them. We could spend the time catching up!

Candy corn, but only if I was forced to pick one.

Aush. It's a really delicious Persian soup.

Up!

We're still having 19th century balls in the 21st century! I'm dancing at my school's 41st annual Viennese Ball tomorrow night!

EDIT: I wrote this after midnight, so it's actually TONIGHT!

Dumbledore's. I also cried buckets over Gus' death in TFIOS even though it was expected.

The majority of famous TV series prior to around 2008. My mom was watching ER on Hulu the other night, and there are few shows that really captivate her interest. I may check it out. I've never watched Game of Thrones sufficiently enough to participate in any conversations. I tried watching it on a long flight but kept dosing in and out and therefore was lost.

Yes. Very few guys within my dating age range would have natural hair loss that would be profuse enough to require a toupee, so there would probably be an underlying medical reason for it.

One of the best simple pleasures in life.

Very similar to how I am now, but 5'7 and slightly more hyper.

Well, I didn't, haha but yes men and women have taken that giant leap for humanity.

There's not a trait or habit specific to the opposite sex that annoys me. There's a lot of habits both genders do that are irritating.

The sock thief who takes one sock from every other pair of them in each load of laundry.

19. Choose a Superhero.

David Bowie said that we could be heroes, if just for one day.

@Wayholka We're both artistic, but have such different styles. It would be cool to see through his eyes and draw with his hands. I'd insist on the day we switch being in the summer when it's much warmer in Canada.

Last edited:
Upvote 0