Masihi

love based faith is truer than fear based faith
Aug 26, 2010
✟16,803.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
John 7.1 "After this, Jesus went around in Galilee, purposely staying away from Judea because the Jews there were waiting to take his life."
This is evident even today as seen when Christians live amongst its many enemies. Christ did not come to conquer/condemn, but to save. He did not come with sword as another prophet tried to do, but with the word of Gd.

John 7.2 "But when the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles was near, 3 Jesus' brothers said to him, "You ought to leave here and go to Judea, so that your disciples may see the miracles you do. 4 No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world." 5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him. 6 Therefore Jesus told them, "The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right. 7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil. 8 You go to the Feast. I am not yet going up to this Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come."
Christ says in John 9.5 "While I am in the world, I am the light of the world." This "light of the world" is the model example for mankind to follow. His life is a light for all men.
John 1.4 "In him was life, and that life was the light of men." This is the verdict, that light came into the world but men preferred the darkness because their deeds were evil.
The life of Christ is also known as the Gospel. The Gospel is "the good news", the manner by which the Christ lived his life. The misinformed think the injeel is a document of some sort.

John 7.14 "Not until halfway through the Feast did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach. 15 The Jews were amazed and asked, "How did this man get such learning without having studied?" 16 Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me. 17 If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."
As I am one who acknowledges Gds will, I do find Christs sayings to come from Gd. Gds will is to believe in the one whom he sent. John 12.44 "Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me."

John 7.18 "He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him. "
Isnt this amazing. Israel was chosen to bring forth the Christ who then honors the one who sent him by reaching out to the lost. He came to save, not to conquer with a sword. That is what Gd is really like. Gd wants to reach the lost. The time of grace as christians understand it.

John 7.19 "Has not Moses given you the law? Yet not one of you keeps the law. Why are you trying to kill me?" 20 "You are demon-possessed," the crowd answered. "Who is trying to kill you?" 21 Jesus said to them, "I did one miracle, and you are all astonished. 22 Yet, because Moses gave you circumcision (though actually it did not come from Moses, but from the patriarchs), you circumcise a child on the Sabbath. 23 Now if a child can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken, why are you angry with me for healing the whole man on the Sabbath? 24 Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment."
What good are more laws? Laws govern a mans outward appearance, such as done with ablution, right-sidedness, customs of dress, etc. But laws do not govern the heart of a man.