The world is going to hell

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟28,817.00
Faith
Taoist
Being a fan of those, "the world is worse off than it used to be, and is going to hell" threads, I just thought I would post some evidence proving this.

figure5.gif

Teen birth rates are the lowest they have been in over 10 years.

figure7.gif

Teen violence is at its lowest it has been in over 20 years.

Proof that our teenagers are in a worse possition than in the past and that the world is slowing degrading into hell.

;) :)

Reactions: funyun

transientlife

lotus on the mount
Mar 21, 2004
✟1,724.00
Faith
Christian
The worlds always been going to hell. "Todays kids" are always worse the "when we were kids", no matter if it's 2004, 1904, 1804...ah those elusive "good old days" :D

Although, I do think many kids are worse off today because their whiney spoiled brat rude parents were whiney spoiled bat rude kids and I'm beginning to think the traits are hereditary. (I used to work in a toystore, call it first hand observation) :D

I at least want a good seat on the bus to hell. Don't forget your personal fans and plenty of batteries! ;)

Upvote 0

ReUsAbLePhEoNiX

Liberated from SinComplex
Jun 24, 2003
Earth, MilkyWay Galaxy
Visit site
✟10,562.00
Faith
Taoist
heres my twangy hillbilly bluegrass song for this thread,

ohhhhhh,
take me back to the good old days
with a %50 child mortality rate

take me back to the good old days
when the commies and nazis played

what happened to the morals of this country?
and the moral right of slavery?

what happened to the moral majority?
when we hung a negro up in a tree?

oh, god did bless the good old days
when we sent the witches to their graves.

when we employed the children slaves
to work in the factories every seven days

except Sunday, because that was Gods day.
what happened to the good old days?

where is the military?
to kill the union workers of the Ford factories?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crispie

Conservative Christian
Jun 29, 2004
✟10,388.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Why are teens worse off than from before, a christian answer - Im a teenager, and I go to school and commonly ask people about their faith. One of the most common answers I get is that they are catholic(When I ask if they are Christian), though they have no clue about their faith, and the other one is that their christian, though everyone claims that, even the bisexual girl who has a boyfriend in his late 20's and a girlfriend. Go to a highschool and go around asking kids if there christian and why, most have no clue, absolutely no clue.

Upvote 0

treerootbill

Jul 16, 2004
✟15,726.00
Country
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Arikay said:
Being a fan of those, "the world is worse off than it used to be, and is going to hell" threads, I just thought I would post some evidence proving this.

Teen birth rates are the lowest they have been in over 10 years.
Teen violence is at its lowest it has been in over 20 years.
Proof that our teenagers are in a worse possition than in the past and that the world is slowing degrading into hell.
What is the negative point about these graphs? They show crimes decreasing and not increasing. This is a fact to be celebrated.

Upvote 0

armed2010

Jul 13, 2003
California
✟4,182.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
ianl said:
What is the negative point about these graphs? They show crimes decreasing and not increasing. This is a fact to be celebrated.
We know that, its more or less making fun of people who are saying that the worlds gone to hell and the End Times are near.

Upvote 0