Marital Status
Private
best wing.jpg
The Wing of God

He's more than anyone has ever known,

more than anyone has ever dreamed,

more than anyone has ever even been able to imagine,

He is more than most ways of belief...

God is more than anything could ever show you, other than Him...

God is The Most Important, and Beautiful In His Infinite Age..

God is even a different, more perfect, kind of real than everything on earth..

and He is Heavenly!

That He has come and stood upon the Ground of Earth, our future has changed, that He has come, and even breathed in the air, or felt the feeling in this place, I believe God even viewed a great city in that night... the land if flat for most of the area and from about 400 feet in the air God could see the city of man with its lights in the night of that nights storm... God controlled the clouds and made lightning without even moving, and time and everything slowed way down...

God is our Ancient Creator, He came from Heavin to Earth, in fulfillment of the promises, and for one time now on this world, God has made a music that only He can, the Song of God's Wing... His Promises are Eternal, and His Song now sings.. what ever it was that had kept God before this, now is the time that He has come, and now is the time that He will do something... He said He always does everything He can to help...

all I can ask you is believe in Him.. Believe in His Song...

I have not really any full knowledge of Heavenly, but in all I know of God, has He ever accepted the Angelic so much as to show His Wing? For now even Heavin will surely rejoice, for God has sided with The Angels...

I must say, for what He does, does stand out more than what others do...

Hallelujah!, Gloria, Hosannah in The Highest! Praise Be To God, Thank You So Much God, Forever Let Your Will Be, may your goodness make it better everyday..

For God Be The Glory.. and Heavin Everlastingly!