The Wind Is Changing Direction,

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
In brief i feel the wind of change is coming, we have seen others in the storms path, be it conflict, uprising, war, financial, natural, solar, the storm is now heading in our direction, towards us , we to will feel the storm, as others already are, THIS IS WHAT I FEEL IVE BEEN SHOWN
Who are you speaking on behalf of?

Upvote 0

Mr Pickles

Feb 2, 2012
✟449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Well we had a really nice time in Derbyshire , hope you,ve all had a good week. The peek district always a nice place to visit, we stayed in lovely valley, beautiful views, walks, thanks to Nick, who invited us along, it was a holiday we wernt running of to the mountains and caves , though we did have a big storm , thunder and lighting pass over the valley where we were, on thursday evening, then on the way home friday, we stopped at Holbeach on the A17 , at the big cafe , farm shop .

Another big storm was near by , on the other side of the road, is another cafe, out side the cafe is a field gun , a personal carrier , a fighter plane , there is also a row of flags , the wind was blowing South West, Towards Boston Sleaford, when we arrived, while there, the wind completely changed direction to South East , blowing towards Hunstanton, so the storm then came directly our way, and the heavens just opened.

We,ve watched others in the path of the storm, be it conflict, war, financial, drought, floods, i see North India was blacked out as its grid became over loaded, again some thing solar flares can do just about any where, resulting in grids becoming over loaded, which can leave huge area,s with out power, for some time, could be days, weeks, not hours.

THE WIND IS CHANGING ,
Seeing the wind change Direction, as i stood there, i thought i see that, the storm is coming our way. !

Global every one.

My dear old nan, once had a bit of a twister heading towards her home across the fields from South Lopham, i believe it damaged buildings there, roofs ect. she stood there and prayed ,that the twister would change direction , and it did, it went into a great big oak tree , off to the left, the whole tree, creaked and groaned, as bows were twisted and torn off.

Jonah preached to a great city , that was about to be destroyed, the people with in the city believed Jonah, that destruction was imminent, and they fasted and prayed, repented, and God spared the city ,

Can we change the direction of the wind,? the storm, still the high wind and waves , maybe ?

If not ,Its written when the storm breaks, most will flee in terror, but others will mount up on the wings of eagles.

From Holbeach towards , thetford Forest, on the A134 , i was coming through there one night , the road was blocked of , a dutch lorry driver, was on the wrong side of the road, and had collided , with a lorry coming around the corner, when forces collide with fatal , deadly , consequences.

Syria, Iran, London , Israel, Russia, US, China ?

Then still returning from our holiday, we drove on to Thetford forest , stopped just passed Mundford , at the stag picnic area. .

There was a Volvo Am balance parked near by, which then took of at high speed, sirens blaring,
Emergency life or death, a split second 24hours, about life , not one single penny ,

This is the exact same area of forest i was walking through , on the sunday afternoon , when Diss town football club returned to Diss from Wembley , after winning the vase cup, at the same time near where i had just been ,Kenya , Uganda , a great slaughter was taking place , and people there were fleeing through the forests, surrounded by the worst kind of explosion of violence .

As ive mentioned before , at this same spot, completely out of the blue, an almost blinding flash of light , this enormous bang ,the loudest ive ever heard, for a split second, you could have thought Mildenhall or Lakenheath had been hit by a missile , then the Heavens tore apart, this electrical storm, raged across East Anglia, Tacclestone Mast was struck by lighting , and as the game involving diss was being veiwed , all the tv,s blacked out , the unexpected when least expected.

Then from Thetford to Diss , you pass Riddlesworth , where Lady Diana attended school.
Many still believe she was an illuminati sacrifice , assassinated.

In a moment in the twinkling of an eye can be heaven or hell.

In Buxton i had to do an emergency stop, a van pulled out in front of me, thinking i was turning left, my indicate r , had not canceled out automatically, was still indicating , i had not noticed, i remember a girl , pulling out at the devils hand basin, at brome, into the path of a lorry, thinking it was turning left towards Diss , as the lorrys indicator was on, but it was carrying straight on , towards Scole.

Who knows what one day may bring,? Julie and myself stayed in this same area of the peek district, some years ago, walking along the top road, over looking the valley, in the moon light, then we would never had thought, one day we would be staying down in the valley , with some of her family. so its good we dont know all that is in store, ahead,

The Lord has already shared with me the storm is coming, and the sword is out, and now the storm is heading our way to.

The perfect storm, the experts call an ET , its a global storm . now on the Horizon.

Some are on the mountain top , but many are in the valley of decision.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, Gods son, and you will be saved ,

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Anyone got a clue to what the poster is talking about?"

Sure - he's warning of coming persecution. We're seeing the same in the U.S.

When I was young in the '40s, "Christians" were seen as Good, and praiseworthy

SOme time during the '60s we were seen as silly, or deluded

In the '90s we are seen as Wrong, and antagonistic, (Chick-Fil-A ring a bell?)

In the near future we'll be seen as DANGERIOUS to society, and even to our own families (It already happened in Russia), and we'll be "Dealt with" accordingly.

The winds are changing.

Upvote 0

Mr Pickles

Feb 2, 2012
✟449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
This leads on from when standing by lake Victoria in Kenya, watching a massive electrical storm over the Lake, the other side of the Lake, Rwanda, Genocide , the slaughter was relentless,
The Lord shared with me, the storm is coming,that the sword is out in Africa, the sword is out in the Middle East , the sword is out in the far East, and the sword was out in Europe.

there is a sword in Westminster Abbey , UK, when this nation is at war, the sword is symbolically drawn from its sheaf.

its also written the sword of the Lord is out, flashing like lighting from East to West, polished for slaughter, Judgement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In the book of 1st Kings , chapter 18 vrs 44 , Elijah sent his friend seven times , on the seventh time his friend returned saying a small cloud was rising from the sea, the size of a mans hand,

Elijah knew what this signified , he knew what he was looking for.
Well if the wind is coming so is the RAIN! You need heavy conflict to get a major outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Mr Pickles

Feb 2, 2012
✟449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Its time
Well that was one big storm , thunder rumbling of in each direction for 24 seconds then continual thunder and lighting every 12 seconds i havnt seen that here before, such a continual storm,
yesterday this storm passed over Norfolk in the UK, i have not seen a storm like it , and ive seen storms all around the world,and at sea,
tonight i went out to see the meteorite showers , there were 12 perfect lines of clouds ,
Yesterday hearing this storm thunder then lighting continually, reminds me of a clock sounding, ringing, counting down the midnight hour ,

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is absolute rubbish

:amen:

I will say though that it seems with heavy conflict/persecution most trust in the Lord more and may seem to produce a greater outpouring, but the anointing is always there to be had.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When 9/11 happened, church attendance increased for awhile. Even believers will turn more to Yahweh when things get rough in the natural.

I remember that. Gas prices here in the States even went down quite a bit for a while. But oh how quickly people can turn and change their ways. Look at how far society has fallen since.... :cry:Lord help us all...

Upvote 0